I'm heading to Singapore this coming Aug 30 - Sept 2 for a photo trip. I am a landscape/cityscape photographer. Anyways I have several questions I hope you don't mind answering, I need to plan my time frame
1) I got from weather yahoo that sunset is at 7:10PM my question - approximately how long does it usually take for the sky to go completely black upon sunset there?
2) Train - Is the train station in Changi Airport already operational?
3) Train - What time does the first train (morning) and last train (night) depart?
4) Train - From Toa Payoh Station how long is the travel time to Marina Bay Sands? (I'm staying in a hotel near Toa Payoh)
5) Train - How long from Changi Airport to Toa Payoh?
6) Weather (this week) - Sunny or Rainy? If rain (what time does it usually pour)
Sorry if my questions are a little bit newbie, it's my photographer dilemma everytime I go abroad