Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out of body experiences

Default Re: Out of body experiences

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    Xiao mei mei
    oh i see so can dont be chiobu also rite?
    indie

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    How to exeperience it?

I know that science is based on foundation of facts that are verifiable and can be repeated.
    There are lots of things science can't detect (yet) in nature cause our equipment is just not developed enough, so if the current science can't explain it, it still doesn't mean it is not true.......

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien View Post
    There are lots of things science can't detect (yet) in nature cause our equipment is just not developed enough, so if the current science can't explain it, it still doesn't mean it is not true.......
    I saw the first statement of the post which say something like "discuss something scientific" so I assume OBE is something scientific and can be repeated. As I want to try it myself.
    Canon 7D with 15-85mm

Quote Originally Posted by adorable View Post
    I saw the first statement of the post which say something like "discuss something scientific" so I assume OBE is something scientific and can be repeated. As I want to try it myself.
    i suppose that there is one way.... is to stick a metal rod into an electric socket and switch it on...but have a medical team stand near-by to prevent fatality?

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i suppose that there is one way.... is to stick a metal rod into an electric socket and switch it on...but have a medical team stand near-by to prevent fatality?
    yes, there are such experiences , they injected something into you body which slow down or increase your heart beat and eventually will reach to a stage of near death.
    Objection !!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12