Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 95 of 95

Thread: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

  1. #81

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    So far this had been done for my all organize outing..
    This to ensure that I wouldn't lost the track upon the actual date..
    I like ur style!!
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  2. #82

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Just for your information, today morning @ 6.15am I had going down the place for survey.

    The parking lot was "FULL HOUSE !!!" due a lot of Uncle & Untie having "Tai Chi" and a group of young lady having "Yue Jia" near to the reservoir.

    I believe this coming saturday should be same scenario..
    Hi,
    if not there, would the next nearest carpark be somewhere near the casurina prata shop there?

  3. #83
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by zelot View Post
    Hi,
    if not there, would the next nearest carpark be somewhere near the casurina prata shop there?
    If you park there, then need to walk about 8-10mins to the LPR..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  4. #84

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    If you park there, then need to walk about 8-10mins to the LPR..
    oh bummer... its early bird gets the worm liao

  5. #85
    Member enzeru21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    upper thomson
    Posts
    1,493

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    If you park there, then need to walk about 8-10mins to the LPR..
    there's another carpark available opposite.. at the SPC station there...

    if really no space (i doubt so on saturday morning) then can park there cross the road and walk in to the reservoir..
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

  6. #86
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    So far this had been done for my all organize outing..
    This to ensure that I wouldn't lost the track upon the actual date..
    As organizer, have to know the place confidently else will be the blind leading the blind! Hehehehe. That's why town areas are easy, but outside town, kinda hard.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  7. #87

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    As organizer, have to know the place confidently else will be the blind leading the blind! Hehehehe. That's why town areas are easy, but outside town, kinda hard.
    agree on that point ^^
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #88
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Reminders if not mentioned already:

    BRING A TORCHLIGHT, A SMALL ONE WILL DO, DON'T NEED A FLOODLIGHT.

    Don't want you to be fumbling in the dark. And go charge your battery(ies).

    Thank you.


    Sorry Jacobs, hijacked your outing forum ... hehehehe.
    Last edited by dingaroo; 3rd September 2010 at 12:31 AM.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  9. #89
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    BRING A TORCHLIGHT, A SMALL ONE WILL DO, DON'T NEED A FLOODLIGHT.
    WHY YOU PUT SO BIG WHEN NEED TO BRING SMALL TORCHLIGHT ONLY?



    Kekeke. Pull your leg only, bro. Dun kick me.
    OK, I also OT already. Those not going, no OT else will get kicked by bro Ding.

  10. #90
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    If I was you also will choose "Mei Mei" for fetching..

  11. #91
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Reminders if not mentioned already:

    BRING A TORCHLIGHT, A SMALL ONE WILL DO, DON'T NEED A FLOODLIGHT.

    Don't want you to be fumbling in the dark. And go charge your battery(ies).

    Thank you.


    Sorry Jacobs, hijacked your outing forum ... hehehehe.
    Halo, this not my outing forum.. It's [SunChaserSG Holding] outing forum..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  12. #92
    Member jsprtan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CEntral
    Posts
    416

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Ehh.... From Tiong Bahru anyone? I can offer a ride from there?

  13. #93
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    WHY YOU PUT SO BIG WHEN NEED TO BRING SMALL TORCHLIGHT ONLY?



    Kekeke. Pull your leg only, bro. Dun kick me.
    OK, I also OT already. Those not going, no OT else will get kicked by bro Ding.
    Piang! I old people wat, old people hard to see in dark. No night vision like some vampires, less get bitten by a sexy one. Then can go all night shooting! But too bad, can't chase Sun after that!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  14. #94
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Piang! I old people wat, old people hard to see in dark. No night vision like some vampires, less get bitten by a sexy one. Then can go all night shooting! But too bad, can't chase Sun after that!

  15. #95
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] Newbie Outing (Part 17) Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Wait till u get to my age in al few millenniums then you'll know!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •