--- Newbies Outing (Part 17) @ Lower Peirce Reservoir Park Sunrise ---
Our objective is to bring the know-how and joy of landscape photography to beginners in photography. We will only open these outings to newbies. Newbies at this outing will be guided by more experienced shooters who will share their knowledge and techniques. They will also try to answer any questions with regards to photography.
Newbies outing started in April 2009 with the 1st outing at the Marina Barrage. Since then, some of the 'pioneer' attendees have become quite prolific photographers. So all in all, a pretty successful group. Started by ZerocoolAstra, now my turn to organize this one.
== Details: ==
Date/Time: 04th September 2010 Saturday morning, 0630 hrs onwards.
Location: Somewhere along Lower Peirce Reservoir. (Refer Map)
How to get there:
SBS service 163 --> http://www.sbstransit.com.sg/transpo...timetable.aspx
TIBS bus 167, 169, 855, 980.
From Yishun Interchange: 855
From Sembawang Interchange: 167, 980
From Woodlands Regional Interchange: 169
Alight at Upper Thomson Road (bus stop outside James Cook University) and walk in via the side road beside Caltex petrol station.
Lower Peirce Reservoir Park is located off Upper Thomson Road.
Things to bring:
1) Camera + lens(es) if it's a DSLR. If not, any camera with manual control over shutter speed, aperture, etc.
2) Tripod. This is essential. If you don't want to bring, please don't waste a slot by putting your name down. If you do not have one, you should buy or borrow one. If you show up without a tripod, seniors will not waste their time guiding you.
-----Limited to 12 only-----
-----Limited to 04 only-----
'Independent Shooters': (Shoot at your own time own target)
-----Limited to 05 only-----
1. If you put your name down, you are expected to show up. These outings will really quickly full list and do show some respect to the peoples who really can join the outing and turn-up him/her self on that day.
2. Copy the name list, add your name in the appropriate section, and post. Please send me a PM with your mobile number, with the subject "Newbie Outing (Part 17)"
3. Do remember all the discussion or questions which related to this outing will be conduct HERE. So this thread mainly for register & reservation your name.