Thread: 22nd may 2004

Default 22nd may 2004

1. the above mentioned day is a saturday

2. it happens to be the day i go back to camp and collect pink ic and ORD and hen subsequently become a "bo-chap" reservist

3. more importantly, sunday times mentioned that 22nd may 2004 will be this "Women's Day Out" day. there will be a 3 hr mass aerobics @ ngee ann city and alot of other activities, fashion show, freebies, everything. looks set 2b a fun filled day for street shooting. also managed to psycho my buddybuddy female friend to embrace the exercising n healthy lifestyle spirit just now went with zek to shoot jgtc racequeen...and a happy re-union with my basic complete set of kwanon gear as well..kinda like symbolically marks the first "major" event that i shot after more than 1nhalf year hiatus..coolz..what with june jp dream trip and june carshow and training for next year's 1.5/40/10 triathlon alot more stuff coming up..haiz!

Quote Originally Posted by clive

2. it happens to be the day i go back to camp and collect pink ic and ORD and hen subsequently become a "bo-chap" reservist
    one advice... please dont suan your "still waiting to ORD" campmates too much. I had seen friendships broken because of this...

in the meantime... I toast to you ORD LOR!!!
    welcome to the "bo chap" NSman Club!

Quote Originally Posted by clive

3. more importantly, sunday times mentioned that 22nd may 2004 will be this "Women's Day Out" day. there will be a 3 hr mass aerobics @ ngee ann city and alot of other activities, fashion show, freebies, everything. looks set 2b a fun filled day for street shooting. also managed to psycho my buddybuddy female friend to embrace the exercising n healthy lifestyle spirit just now went with zek to shoot jgtc racequeen...and a happy re-union with my basic complete set of kwanon gear as well..kinda like symbolically marks the first "major" event that i shot after more than 1nhalf year hiatus..coolz..what with june jp dream trip and june carshow and training for next year's 1.5/40/10 triathlon alot more stuff coming up..haiz!
    congrats clive...

but dun be surprised if you become even more "on" as a reservist. i've also seen that happen to people!

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye