Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

  1. #141

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    Yeah, now APAD is my "jaw dropping" place.

    Eikin ah? hmm... let me search his posts.
    eikin was not just a good photographer, he was a person who tried to change cs for the better.

    he didn't like how it was going, and it disturbed him.

    in the end, he couldn't change it, he couldn't change himself, so he just did the next best thing and left.

    his gallery is at:

    http://pbase.com/eikin

    he still posts at FM sometimes, i tried to get him back but he was adamant about staying away, so i guess i have to respect his wishes. i do miss his presence in cs though.

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    must go back for more!








  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    eikin was not just a good photographer, he was a person who tried to change cs for the better.

    he didn't like how it was going, and it disturbed him.

    in the end, he couldn't change it, he couldn't change himself, so he just did the next best thing and left.

    his gallery is at:

    http://pbase.com/eikin

    he still posts at FM sometimes, i tried to get him back but he was adamant about staying away, so i guess i have to respect his wishes. i do miss his presence in cs though.
    oh man... really missed his works

  4. #144
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    after a while, if you keep popping in to make ghost posts, we will just ignore you.

    the thread is called EXPOSE yourself. if you don't expose, then you don't want to be our friend. then you are welcome to start an empire, expand, conduct newbie outings, and then challenge moderators to fights before leaving. or you can flatten grass.
    Sometime i also want to conduct outing, then got xmm call me uncle......make me very high...

  5. #145

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    caveman cat


  6. #146

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    must go back for more!
    very nice shots.

    must be have good teacher

  7. #147

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    oh man... really missed his works
    yar, me too.

    his punggol stuff was what made me fall in love with the place, i can remember most of his shots in that thread in my mind..

  8. #148

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Sometime i also want to conduct outing, then got xmm call me uncle......make me very high...


    they call you in sweet sweet voice........... un-ker deee threeeeee

    then you very high, and buy them many lv bags. then they get married to someone else the next week.

  9. #149
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    must go back for more!







    Your is also good wat.

    See when you guys want to go back again.

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    very nice shots.

    must be have good teacher
    thanks... yah very good teacher still will poison you to BBB

  11. #151
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    they call you in sweet sweet voice........... un-ker deee threeeeee

    then you very high, and buy them many lv bags. then they get married to someone else the next week.
    Exposer only know how to take winface of me and post everywhere......so not more xmm for me.

  12. #152
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ok, my other computer is disgusting, i can't comment on photos there anymore...

    looked at the photos now... on calibrated laptop monitor. they are fine.
    Time to get a new computer?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  13. #153
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    they call you in sweet sweet voice........... un-ker deee threeeeee

    then you very high, and buy them many lv bags. then they get married to someone else the next week.
    worse is invite him to their wedding and ask them to shoot for them foc.
    Then during march in your see them carrying the said LV bag

  14. #154
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    thanks... yah very good teacher still will poison you to BBB
    Today didn't teach lah.....just monkey see monkey do.....and there are really alot monkey around us.....

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, me too.

    his punggol stuff was what made me fall in love with the place, i can remember most of his shots in that thread in my mind..
    haha... it was his thread that inspired me to start photography again, and to start posting in APAD. sometime i'll still look at his archive APAD...

  16. #156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Your is also good wat.

    See when you guys want to go back again.
    must practice more! btw, what species of tiger beetle is this? tried to google but can't find...

  17. #157
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Your is also good wat.

    See when you guys want to go back again.
    I am actually a lil interested too, but only got 90mm, so I think will be very hard.

    plus, I dun think I can get away from work.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #158
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    must practice more! btw, what species of tiger beetle is this? tried to google but can't find...
    Cicindela aurulenta (Fabricius,1801)

    The common name is Blue-spotted Tiger Beetle (八星虎甲蟲)

    There are people all around the world catch and sell it in the pet shop...
    Last edited by Leong23; 24th August 2010 at 11:55 PM.

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Cicindela aurulenta (Fabricius,1801)

    The common name is Blue-spotted Tiger Beetle
    thanks... need to learn how to ID also
    Last edited by andrewtansj; 25th August 2010 at 12:04 AM.

  20. #160
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    thanks... need to learn how to ID also
    I edit my post liao.....

    Cicindelinae (Latreille, 1802) is the subfamily...ie Tiger Beetle

    Which is part of Carabidae family....ie Ground Beetle

    Which is part of Order: Coleoptera ....ie Beetle....


    So very long one....

    Order: Coleoptera (Beetle)
    Sub-order: Adephaga
    Family: Carabidae (Ground Beetle)
    Sub-family: Cicindelinae (Tiger Beetle)
    Species: Cicindela aurulenta

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •