Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

  1. #81
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Btw NNB.....Pine weevil can only found in Pine forest.......i shot it in Scotland.
    Last edited by Leong23; 24th August 2010 at 04:15 PM.

  2. #82
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Test to see how near can i go.....the was the best i can go before it flew off.....


  3. #83
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Btw NNB.....Pine weevil can only found in Pine forest.......i shot it in Scotland.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  4. #84
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Test to see how near can i go.....the was the best i can go before it flew off.....

    Very nice Leong
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #85
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    My the other 2 shots.. still need to improve more



    The closest i go before it flew off



    Think wanna BBB that screw on sand bag
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #86
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    My the other 2 shots.. still need to improve more



    The closest i go before it flew off



    Think wanna BBB that screw on sand bag
    They look ok to me.

    LOL, you can get it in CP.

  7. #87
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Today got slow slow thing to shoot also.


  8. #88

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    My the other 2 shots.. still need to improve more


    Think wanna BBB that screw on sand bag
    looks fine to me

    but dunno if it's my monitor here (uncalibrated), is it on the saturated side?

  9. #89

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    go scotland too

  10. #90

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah, so "On", u shd getting fitter each day
    hopefully...

    sometimes no lunch though, so no exercise either.

  11. #91
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    For those ppls stalking this thread to find the location of the places we go......

    We don't reveal due to safety reason....need special training, and some don't make it back....



    And Andrew lens is not wide enough, he is thinking of getting the 17mmTSE lens before going back again.

  12. #92

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    some will get ambushed by killer cats

    not wild ones, tame ones.

  13. #93
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    some will get ambushed by killer cats

    not wild ones, tame ones.
    Too wild liao????

    This one more scary.....attack by vampire cat....luckily she escape in time.


  14. #94

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Too wild liao????

    This one more scary.....attack by vampire cat....luckily she escape in time.


  15. #95
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Luking in CS for sometime, first time visiting this thread.
    Incase I never come again to the thread, Greeting:
    Ohayou,
    Konnichiwa and
    Konbanwa

  16. #96

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Luking in CS for sometime, first time visiting this thread.
    Incase I never come again to the thread, Greeting:
    Ohayou,
    Konnichiwa and
    Konbanwa
    expose thyself.

  17. #97
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Been posting in CS for so long......
    Always come to this thread.....
    Going dinner now.....
    Incase i don't live to come back....
    Bye to everyone......and thanks for everything.


  18. #98

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Been posting in CS for so long......
    Always come to this thread.....
    Going dinner now.....
    Incase i don't live to come back....
    Bye to everyone......and thanks for everything.

    you win

  19. #99
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You miss alot bbb virus.
    I am immune to bbb virus, a.k.a no $$$.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    For those ppls stalking this thread to find the location of the places we go......

    We don't reveal due to safety reason....need special training, and some don't make it back....



    And Andrew lens is not wide enough, he is thinking of getting the 17mmTSE lens before going back again.
    Wah, NNB looks like in the beach... Haha... Yah, I need a 17mm ts-e, the subject too tall will have keystone effect, need to correct with the ts-e... Will be back with a fisheye also!

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •