Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

  1. #961
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    This is nice.

  2. #962

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    This is nice.
    thanks.

    very long time never shoot under such strong sun, tiring..

  3. #963
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I sell my 300mm can only buy the body.
    that will be a gd start... the rest of the gd stuff will follow suit...

  4. #964
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    that will be a gd start... the rest of the gd stuff will follow suit...
    Then one day i will realize that my dry cabi become so empty.

  5. #965
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    thanks.

    very long time never shoot under such strong sun, tiring..
    Nowadays alot of people thot that photo can only be taken during golden hours.

  6. #966

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Nowadays alot of people thot that photo can only be taken during golden hours.


    no, can be taken at any time, just need to find the right place

  7. #967
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quite busy recently.
    Posting some tributes to CSers. Sorry for the poor shot and process, will do a better goat one after I found someone to lend me the model.


    Cow with camera

    Good night guys and happy working tomorrow.

  8. #968

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    Nice~

  9. #969
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    A lazy day today...

    simple way to celebrate my birthday..
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #970

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    A lazy day today...

    simple way to celebrate my birthday..
    Wah! Happy Birthday! 9 more minutes before it is over, must quickly wish you!

  11. #971
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    HAppy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #972

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    A lazy day today...

    simple way to celebrate my birthday..
    you're one year older!!!!!!

  13. #973
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Thanks guys... another year older...

    another step further into the grave...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #974
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...05#post6452805

    It is always like that, sometime is good to be selfish, by bringing new ppls into some nature site, meaning those new ppls will bring more ppls to there..... And not all care about the welfare of the wildlife.....some just want a good shot to show off, others just want to be shoot organizer and become "big brother" or some xmm's uncle.

  15. #975

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...05#post6452805

    It is always like that, sometime is good to be selfish, by bringing new ppls into some nature site, meaning those new ppls will bring more ppls to there..... And not all care about the welfare of the wildlife.....some just want a good shot to show off, others just want to be shoot organizer and become "big brother" or some xmm's uncle.
    oh dear...

    then still will quibble over words...

  16. #976

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    k k going to bed now.

    good night guys.


  17. #977
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh dear...

    then still will quibble over words...
    Ok lah, it will clear up things and create awareness for those new into nature photography.

  18. #978
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    k k going to bed now.

    good night guys.

    Winface!!!!!!!

  19. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Happy birthday Michael!

  20. #980

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Thanks guys... another year older...

    another step further into the grave...
    happy birthday!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •