Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 15303538394041424550 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 800 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

  1. #781
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    order together can save on postage???
    i ordered two books and they charge me $3.35 for postage.
    it's $22 for the dragonfly book (softcover only).
    The book can also brought in NUS, if you guys want, I can ask someone to get for me.

  2. #782
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    order together can save on postage???
    i ordered two books and they charge me $3.35 for postage.
    it's $22 for the dragonfly book (softcover only).
    Ohh... Later I go home see got what other books interesting. NNB maybe we can order together, since we work quite near.

  3. #783
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    6 hours 17 minutes more to go.

    End work and weekend shooting

  4. #784
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Think this will be a gd macro subject... So cute.
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ko...er51o1_400.jpg

  5. #785
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Think this will be a gd macro subject... So cute.
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ko...er51o1_400.jpg
    Ya, really cute!

  6. #786

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Btw, want to have makan session the week after next before I go MIA? Andrew should be back by then also.
    can, but if weekday, i might last minute be unable to make it.

  7. #787
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Ohh... Later I go home see got what other books interesting. NNB maybe we can order together, since we work quite near.
    Okie

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The book can also brought in NUS, if you guys want, I can ask someone to get for me.
    Okie.. Thanks..when should we let u know again?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #788
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Think this will be a gd macro subject... So cute.
    http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ko...er51o1_400.jpg
    LOL...Adorable
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #789
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Okie



    Okie.. Thanks..when should we let u know again?
    Anytime before I fly off lor.

  10. #790
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,917

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Anytime before I fly off lor.
    Okie okie.. I arrange with Andrew den let ya noe again.. tink by this weekend can...hee..

    oh Rain rain rain.. siaz.. weather shiok to zzzz... but stuck in office..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #791
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Okie okie.. I arrange with Andrew den let ya noe again.. tink by this weekend can...hee..

    oh Rain rain rain.. siaz.. weather shiok to zzzz... but stuck in office..
    Now in marina square, haven't rain here but sky looks dark...gonna rain heavy...

  12. #792
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,192

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Now in marina square, haven't rain here but sky looks dark...gonna rain heavy...
    Marina Sq got CP, can bbb....

  13. #793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Marina Sq got CP, can bbb....
    marina CP too small, I go penisular CP... Haha...

  14. #794
    Deregistered wootsk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Small Island
    Posts
    1,689

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Now in marina square, haven't rain here but sky looks dark...gonna rain heavy...
    Short rain only. Somerset area rain for 30min and rain stop already.

  15. #795
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    345

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    marina CP too small, I go penisular CP... Haha...
    andrew still BBB-ing???

    you are hereby granted the title of BBB King.
    I will now tap the cash register machine on your shoulders.

    or maybe the credit card machine easier to carry?
    Last edited by mojopy; 27th August 2010 at 12:33 PM.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  16. #796
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    I got a few credit card machines.. u wanna borrow for shoot? hahaa

    BTW, I'm having lunch now at IMM.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #797
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    andrew still BBB-ing???

    you are hereby granted the title of BBB King.
    I will now tap the cash register machine on your shoulders.

    or maybe the credit card machine easier to carry?
    Haha... Just realized an old equipment I left on consigment being sold already... Haha...suddenly got extra few hundred bucks to BBB! This title will be short one, coz there will be a limit to how much I can buy... Just nice this period because I change system ma...

  18. #798
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Haha, I rather u put cash in my pocket!

  19. #799
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,759

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Haha... Just realized an old equipment I left on consigment being sold already... Haha...suddenly got extra few hundred bucks to BBB! This title will be short one, coz there will be a limit to how much I can buy... Just nice this period because I change system ma...
    can always change again and BBB all over again...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #800
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Wah saw someone just bought canon 70-200mm 2.8 IS II, tempting... But I know I won't use much

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •