Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1001

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

  1. #601
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    lol.....some of the links of my friends....i'm no where to compare....

    http://www.grguy.net/
    http://www.scfang.com/
    http://www.pbase.com/con_foley
    buy a 600mm f/4 then you same league already la...

  2. #602
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    He is the one that inspire me to venture into high speed photography.
    Truly inspirational, i have a strong urge to go outfield nw, any subjects gd to "freeze" nw?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #603
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    buy a 600mm f/4 then you same league already la...
    Not only equipments, their skills is top notch.

  4. #604
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Truly inspirational, i have a strong urge to go outfield nw, any subjects gd to "freeze" nw?
    You must bbb more flashes.

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Not only equipments, their skills is top notch.
    in the process of poisoning you to get a 600mm f/4. although i don't think i'll ever get it

  6. #606
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You must bbb more flashes.
    then if you flash at the wrong time, we will call you clever!
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    only frogs in wells will think that they are very pro after they have some minor achievement (e.g. 1 or 2 decent photos).

    when you take a good hard look at the world out there, clubsnap/singapore photographers are not representative of the photographic world.

    little frogs stuck in their little wells, thinking they are clever, now that's sad.
    little frogs happy can already lor...

  8. #608
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    only frogs in wells will think that they are very pro after they have some minor achievement (e.g. 1 or 2 decent photos).

    when you take a good hard look at the world out there, clubsnap/singapore photographers are not representative of the photographic world.

    little frogs stuck in their little wells, thinking they are clever, now that's sad.
    Quite true, if you see the works of many other competent ones out of our little red dot, u will realise how mediocre our pics really is.. its a big big world out there~ and there's so much more to learn~ be it compostion, pp, techniques, skills etc etc.... And btw, tks for ur critiques earlier WK
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #609
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    little frogs happy can already lor...
    happy frog at top of the world.

  10. #610
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    You must bbb more flashes.
    Hmm.. still mus BBB ah?? Is 4 a gd figure to start with?? i got 1 SB900, 1 SB600 and 2 SBR200s..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #611
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    Got adapter to change f/4 to f/2.8 a not?
    Got.... $
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  12. #612
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hmm.. still mus BBB ah?? Is 4 a gd figure to start with?? i got 1 SB900, 1 SB600 and 2 SBR200s..
    LOL, cannot always spoonfeed you.

  13. #613
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hmm.. still mus BBB ah?? Is 4 a gd figure to start with?? i got 1 SB900, 1 SB600 and 2 SBR200s..
    As our chief poisoning officer..

    I will say, NOT ENUFF... you need 8 SBR-200, 4 SB-600 and 4 SB-900's....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #614
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Quite true, if you see the works of many other competent ones out of our little red dot, u will realise how mediocre our pics really is.. its a big big world out there~ and there's so much more to learn~ be it compostion, pp, techniques, skills etc etc.... And btw, tks for ur critiques earlier WK

    Most important it is the character of the person, humble will go a long way. That why this group is not about how good you shoot or the amount of gears.

    It is about friendship.

  15. #615
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    LOL, cannot always spoonfeed you.
    Yah i know... will love to seriously try out oneday.. and will work within the limits of my equipment, if cannot, den more BBB

    Actually was interested in this technique for quite a while and Read through the below some time back, but never really have the chance to put it to work..

    http://www.rpphoto.com/howto/hummer/humguide1.asp
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #616
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Hmm.. still mus BBB ah?? Is 4 a gd figure to start with?? i got 1 SB900, 1 SB600 and 2 SBR200s..
    the more the merrier

  17. #617
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    As our chief poisoning officer..

    I will say, NOT ENUFF... you need 8 SBR-200, 4 SB-600 and 4 SB-900's....
    we nt gg fo Flashes War man.. subject will be probably blind or drop dead after jus 1 flash sia
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #618
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Most important it is the character of the person, humble will go a long way. That why this group is not about how good you shoot or the amount of gears.

    It is about friendship.
    Yeah, my sentiments exactly as well..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #619
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    happy frog at top of the world.
    this frog don't look happy leh... you got 1 with the frog in a well with a camera with a big smile a not?

  20. #620
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yeah, my sentiments exactly as well..
    You wouldn't see me go around and mock at others works, to show that i know more.

    So what my works is better, but it show so badly on my character.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •