Thread: Dry Cabinet Queries

Default Dry Cabinet Queries

Hello. I'm interested in buying a dry cabinet because my dry box seems to be leaking some where. The Humidity keeps on increasing.

Can any bro's out there suggest a few models that i can read up on? I only can use the internet on weekends so i don't have much time to do research.

Thx in advance.
    Sony Alpha A300 l 18-70mm f3.5-5.6 l 18-250mm f3.5-5.6 l Tamron 17-50mm F2.8 l

Default Re: Dry Cabinet Queries

Quote Originally Posted by Shafune View Post
    Hello. I'm interested in buying a dry cabinet because my dry box seems to be leaking some where. The Humidity keeps on increasing.

Can any bro's out there suggest a few models that i can read up on? I only can use the internet on weekends so i don't have much time to do research.

Thx in advance.
    2 of the common brands are akarui and Digi Cabi...

depending on how much gear you have to keep you can get 30L ~ 50L or more..
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

Deregistered

Thx in advance.
    If you only own those that are stated in your signature,a Digi-Cabi 30L will do.Do a search and read up(On where to buy/how to set/etc...).Akarui and Aipo are 2 other brands to consider too

Thx in advance.
    You can look at the mass sales forum. they sell dry cabinets. or if u have a budget, get a 2nd hand from BnS.

Depending on how much equipment u have, u need diff size of dry cabinet. You can jus google the brand names: Dry-cabi or Akarui, or AIPO. apparently i read somewhere on the forum that the quality and cost of the dry cabinets is in this order : dry-cabi, Akarui then AIPO.

Quote Originally Posted by fotomachen View Post
    You can look at the mass sales forum. they sell dry cabinets. or if u have a budget, get a 2nd hand from BnS.

Depending on how much equipment u have, u need diff size of dry cabinet. You can jus google the brand names: Dry-cabi or Akarui, or AIPO. apparently i read somewhere on the forum that the quality and cost of the dry cabinets is in this order : dry-cabi, Akarui then AIPO.
    So dry-cabi would be the cheapest? I have a budget of $150. Don't really know if that is possible cause I have yet to start researching.

Any bro's know whats the price range for dry cabinets?

So dry-cabi would be the cheapest? I have a budget of $150. Don't really know if that is possible cause I have yet to start researching.

Any bro's know whats the price range for dry cabinets?

hey bro, jus google it and the prices are there man. How lazy can u get?!

First hand/buy from online shops. 'Best' is having discount with akarui if i am not wrong.
    Digi-cabi 30L (smallest size) - $118
    Akarui 26L (smallest size also) - $118 also i think..not too sure about this..

Quote Originally Posted by fotomachen View Post
    hey bro, jus google it and the prices are there man. How lazy can u get?!

First hand/buy from online shops. 'Best' is having discount with akarui if i am not wrong.
    Digi-cabi 30L (smallest size) - $118
    Akarui 26L (smallest size also) - $118 also i think..not too sure about this..
    Whats the point of creating a forum if we're not allowed to ask such questions? Btw, not everybody has the luxury of googling as and when we want to.

Anyway, thx for the info.

come come, spoon feed u a bit http://www.digihub.com.sg/index.aspx
    EM5