Thread: LX3 accessories

Default LX3 accessories

Hi, anyone knows where to get accessories for LX3 at the lowest price? As we know LX5 is coming, I wonder if the price for LX3 accessories will be push lower like LX3 itself? Or it will be the same because the accessories are universal? I am looking at the wide conversion lens, lens adapter, PL & ND filter lenses.. Do advise me (the noob) if you can! thanks

Default Re: LX3 accessories

Quote Originally Posted by mintcondition View Post
    Hi, anyone knows where to get accessories for LX3 at the lowest price? As we know LX5 is coming, I wonder if the price for LX3 accessories will be push lower like LX3 itself? Or it will be the same because the accessories are universal? I am looking at the wide conversion lens, lens adapter, PL & ND filter lenses.. Do advise me (the noob) if you can! thanks
    For mine, i just bought the conversion lens adapter and wide conversion lens and this setup is full time on my LX3.

Nope, LX3's and LX5's accessories are different. So for those who want to change to LX5 from LX3, they've to buy the accessories all over again.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    For mine, i just bought the conversion lens adapter and wide conversion lens and this setup is full time on my LX3.

Nope, LX3's and LX5's accessories are different. So for those who want to change to LX5 from LX3, they've to buy the accessories all over again.
    This is quite a turn off , not applicable for new owners of coz

Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post

Hi Snoweagle,
    Can I know where you get your adapter and wide angle lens from? I'm thinking of getting a wide angle and fish eye lens for my LX3.
    Thanks