Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need an advice about a camera bag that I just bought

Default Re: Need an advice about a camera bag that I just bought

I agree with all, did compared the price to other shop, other put a quite high price tag or quote rather high price when I ask for the price.
    If I bargain, I think the price would be around the same too, waste of time..

Default Re: Need an advice about a camera bag that I just bought

it is appear that all new Kata 467i bags have the straps behind the bags, the Kata's CS already replied me:

Thank you very much for the attached images.
    After looking at the pictures I can assure you that you have an original Kata BAG,

I would like to explain the difference that you saw in the web images and the bag you own. In fact some time ago we did make an improvement in the DR shoulder straps and we added an additional stitches and improved the padding inside the strap.
    The version that you are having is the new version (I can see it from the image you have sent me and also according to the lot # of your bag - which produced after we made the changes).

Please note that the pictures at our web site are not correct and shows the older version of the DR shoulder straps. We would like to thank you for bringing it to our attention , and we will take care of it soon.
    It is glad to know that their CS have quick response to our email

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12