Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

wah all like so free... I also very free!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    tot you going dinner with us...but reach there..you were gone..
    We went to the same place to have our dinner before the shoot , Too hungry ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    So quiet and sombre yesterday ... today all come out to play again
    yeah.. kinda missa the this joker posts these few days..

I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yeah.. kinda missa the this joker posts these few days..
    when can see them contributing to CS again ....
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 25th August 2010 at 12:46 PM.
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Today went recce new sunrise location, next time can jio ppl go.. Its as long as punggol beach but lack foreground elements.

More here
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    It is not ridiculous. Wildcat has continuing challenging ClubSNAP management.

The decision of shortening ZCA suspension terms was being discuss upon.

Too bad someone do not understand when to stop.

There is a significant difference of being suspended and being deregister.
    Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    I have given a measured and matter of fact advise here - nothing personal but you seems to take it personal on me. I am giving it back to you this " You don't crap on me, I don't crap on you. Life's like that, no?" yes I do agree with you life is like that, it not a matter of crap on "me" but "us, as a mod team".

BTW we do discuss all issues in our closed mod section, and all of us are well aware of the issues.

Looks like you do not like being here and I shall show you the way out.

Good Bye. Cos this place do not need ppl like you too.
    My apologies if my post has come across as being personal, but it was not meant to be so. I guess I was just trying to put across a point and I agree, that I did it too strongly or maybe in a manner that came across as confrontational or personal, and if it was taken as such, I apologize for the misunderstanding - both to chngpe01 and Simon, and any other person may feel so.

I would like to thank Simon for taking the time to hear my explanation. I think such things are better done face-to-face, rather than over the forum. I speak the same way to people, matter of factly, and yes, even my gf has told me that I am too strong in the way I present my ideas so I hope that has cleared things up.

I hope we can have many other kopi sessions in the future where we can sit down and discuss areas of improvements. This goes both ways - there are misunderstandings from mods regarding the regular posters, and there are also misunderstandings from the regular posters as to why the mods do things in a certain way. To prevent such misunderstandings, we should come out more often to have kopi sessions within small groups, and give us a chance to listen to the points of views of the mods (which also does not come through well if mods post over the forum, but if you listen to them, it's easier for them explain over kopi).

It also puts us on equal grounds, as both sides can bring parang and we won't get dereg just kidding! (Simon will vouch for me that I am not the parang wielding type... right? RIGHT? *holds tiny butter knife to his throat*)
    Last edited by wildcat; 25th August 2010 at 12:47 PM.

welcome back bro
    waiting for zca to make his appearance ....

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    My apologies if my post has come across as being personal, but it was not meant to be so. I guess I was just trying to put across a point and I agree, that I did it too strongly or maybe in a manner that came across as confrontational or personal, and if it was taken as such, I apologize for the misunderstanding - both to chngpe01 and Simon, and any other person may feel so.

I would like to thank Simon for taking the time to hear my explanation. I think such things are better done face-to-face, rather than over the forum. I speak the same way to people, matter of factly, and yes, even my gf has told me that I am too strong in the way I present my ideas so I hope that has cleared things up.

I hope we can have many other kopi sessions in the future where we can sit down and discuss areas of improvements. This goes both ways - there are misunderstandings from mods regarding the regular posters, and there are also misunderstandings from the regular posters as to why the mods do things in a certain way. To prevent such misunderstandings, we should come out more often to have kopi sessions within small groups, and give us a chance to listen to the points of views of the mods (which also does not come through well if mods post over the forum, but if you listen to them, it's easier for them explain over kopi).

It also puts us on equal grounds, as both sides can bring parang and we won't get dereg just kidding! (Simon will vouch for me that I am not the parang wielding type... right? RIGHT? *holds tiny butter knife to his throat*)
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 25th August 2010 at 12:51 PM.
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Welcome back dude!!! I will try to jio you for kopi session one of these days.

Edit: erm... On second thoughts, leave your parang in your opit okay?
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th August 2010 at 12:56 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

This one now sounds like Oscar presentation like that.

I would like to thank first and foremost, ZCA... for hooking up with Simon and arranging for the meet up. Unfortunately, hungry stomach means he missed most of the TCSS session with Simon which includes a (oops, did I just leak a secret) review of the new Panasonic G2 and G10 camera, how to roll films, how young we all are compared to Simon *snigger*

Thanks to Ding for moral support, large huge weight + chair, behind me gives me the guts to spill my heart out without fear.

Many thanks to those who posted your support... yes, I owe you all kopi (no Starbucks for you, kriegsketten - you get the uncle 70c cuppa). You know who you are already and this being the Oscars, I have limited time to post up all your names but yes... thank you... *blows kiss*

Great to be reading your posts again, bro!
    Vision is more important than gear

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Welcome back dude!!! I will try to jio you for kopi session one of these days.

Edit: erm... On second thoughts, leave your parang in your opit okay?
    Lemme give you some advise ok?

Easier to carry butter knife. OK, you didn't hear that from me. I didn't suggest anything. Right? RIGHT??!

welcome back! you see. lucky you were in the group shot yesterday!
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

This one now sounds like Oscar presentation like that.

I would like to thank first and foremost, ZCA... for hooking up with Simon and arranging for the meet up. Unfortunately, hungry stomach means he missed most of the TCSS session with Simon which includes a (oops, did I just leak a secret) review of the new Panasonic G2 and G10 camera, how to roll films, how young we all are compared to Simon *snigger*

Thanks to Ding for moral support, large huge weight + chair, behind me gives me the guts to spill my heart out without fear.

Many thanks to those who posted your support... yes, I owe you all kopi (no Starbucks for you, kriegsketten - you get the uncle 70c cuppa). You know who you are already and this being the Oscars, I have limited time to post up all your names but yes... thank you... *blows kiss*
    I'm talking way past the wayward situations, so no need to chia me any kopi. I meant regular kopi TCSS. Glad you guys and the mods have sorted it out! It is sunshine all over again! Big thanks to the mods for the Presidential pardon!

I think ZCA need a drum roll to make his entrance ......
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Lemme give you some advise ok?

Easier to carry butter knife. OK, you didn't hear that from me. I didn't suggest anything. Right? RIGHT??!
    Erm.... ok ok... I bring the butter knife, you bring the butter and kaya okay? And together we make Kaya butter rotti!... Hmmm whom should we jio next? We need some eggs leh...

I think he needs a 10 shot salute.... okay guys, need to present arms and fire our shutters into the air okay?

Either that we can do the raise-tripod-leg routine so that he can walk under... urm... better not... reserve that one for his BIG day...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th August 2010 at 01:20 PM.

test test....

hey...!

hi guys!
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    test test....

hey...!

hi guys!
    Wah!!!!!! Here come the SUN RAYS!

Blog Entries

It's ironical for me to say it, but welome back

too bad I gotta depart again in a few days... but that one is self-enforced... No internet access...
    Exploring! :)

Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast