Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #121
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    What sleep? I haven't touched my bed or pillow!

    Looks like will probably sleep on the job today ... need to water/saliva-proof my keyboard again!

    What about yourself? Early riser?
    Last edited by dingaroo; 25th August 2010 at 07:05 AM.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  2. #122
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    bro DD, what u bought 25kg?? 800mm Bazooka?
    Never share your love and poison us
    No lah, a D3 for each of us! LOL!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    What sleep? I haven't touched my bed or pillow!

    Looks like will probably sleep on the job today ... need to water/saliva-proof my keyboard again!

    What about yourself? Early riser?
    I am already at work...
    Work starts at 730am..
    I am not an early riser by choice..
    I think I only wake up so early for work and sunrise shots..=p

  4. #124
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    I am already at work...
    Work starts at 730am..
    I am not an early riser by choice..
    I think I only wake up so early for work and sunrise shots..=p
    If I'm your boss, definitely with proud to have your this type of hardworking staff working in the company..

    Cheers for today..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    If I'm your boss, definitely with proud to have your this type of hardworking staff working in the company..

    Cheers for today..
    haha..Thanks..

    But I am clubsnapping lehz..

  6. #126

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Heres something interesting to try.



    This image is actually 46 small jpg images of cai guo qiang head on exhibition. I was inspired by the brenizer method thing posted last week so I tried it out. Stitching was a pain in the arse but it came out pretty nice.

    For replication sake. I used a canon 50d with 50mm f1.8. Shot everything handheld because the museum didn't allow tripods and thus the iso was jacked through the roof. I used ptgui to stitch and adobe photoshop cs3 to iron out some misalignments by layer masking and the usual colour processing to suit my artistic intent.. lol

  7. #127

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Heres something interesting to try.



    This image is actually 46 small jpg images of cai guo qiang head on exhibition. I was inspired by the brenizer method thing posted last week so I tried it out. Stitching was a pain in the arse but it came out pretty nice.

    For replication sake. I used a canon 50d with 50mm f1.8. Shot everything handheld because the museum didn't allow tripods and thus the iso was jacked through the roof. I used ptgui to stitch and adobe photoshop cs3 to iron out some misalignments by layer masking and the usual colour processing to suit my artistic intent.. lol
    nice! it looks so reall..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #128

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    last I read SunChaserSG TCSS thread is Part II.... now IV...!!??!!
    feels like I have been away for ages.....or you guys can really "talk"...
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  9. #129

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    last I read SunChaserSG TCSS thread is Part II.... now IV...!!??!!
    feels like I have been away for ages.....or you guys can really "talk"...
    hahha.. kopitiam ma.. talk everything you wan under the sun
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  10. #130

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    last I read SunChaserSG TCSS thread is Part II.... now IV...!!??!!
    feels like I have been away for ages.....or you guys can really "talk"...
    Away for so long, went honeymoon???
    Canon|Tamron|Gitzo|Manfrotto|Benro|B+W|Hoya|LCW|LEE|HiT ech|Cokin|TianYa

  11. #131

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    So quiet and sombre yesterday ... today all come out to play again
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  12. #132

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    Wah, u never sleep huh?
    sleep for a while but wake up middle of the night, I must have eaten too much in the evening bcos food is nice
    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    Wow..the two of you...sleep for 1-2 hrs only ah?
    1-2hr @ home, another 8hr @ office now eyes so heavy
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  13. #133

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    So quiet and sombre yesterday ... today all come out to play again
    hhaha.. lolx.. yesterday all too bux ma..
    overseas one still overseas..work one all working..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  14. #134

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    So quiet and sombre yesterday ... today all come out to play again
    Must be MGohzxc's ship bring the sun shine back...
    Chaser start chasing for sun ray again...

    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  15. #135
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    [QUOTE=Chilicrab1;6436520]Must be MGohzxc's ship bring the sun shine back...
    Chaser start chasing for sun ray again...
    [QUOTE]

    I think we should nick name her.... Little Miss Sunshine! What ya'l think?
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  16. #136
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    So quiet and sombre yesterday ... today all come out to play again
    tot you going dinner with us...but reach there..you were gone..

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    sleep for a while but wake up middle of the night, I must have eaten too much in the evening bcos food is nice


    1-2hr @ home, another 8hr @ office now eyes so heavy
    haha..later become panda ah..

  17. #137

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Draken413o View Post
    Heres something interesting to try.

    This image is actually 46 small jpg images of cai guo qiang head on exhibition. I was inspired by the brenizer method thing posted last week so I tried it out. Stitching was a pain in the arse but it came out pretty nice.

    For replication sake. I used a canon 50d with 50mm f1.8. Shot everything handheld because the museum didn't allow tripods and thus the iso was jacked through the roof. I used ptgui to stitch and adobe photoshop cs3 to iron out some misalignments by layer masking and the usual colour processing to suit my artistic intent.. lol
    Great work Jon! Looks very life-like
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  18. #138

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    [QUOTE=kriegsketten;6436562][QUOTE=Chilicrab1;6436520]Must be MGohzxc's ship bring the sun shine back...
    Chaser start chasing for sun ray again...

    I think we should nick name her.... Little Miss Sunshine! What ya'l think?

    courtesy of Google translate..
    .
    MGohzxc / Little Miss Sunshine / 阳光小美女
    kriegsketten / postwar chains /战后链 (Google detect as Germany words )
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  19. #139

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    [QUOTE=Chilicrab1;6436645][QUOTE=kriegsketten;6436562]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    Must be MGohzxc's ship bring the sun shine back...
    Chaser start chasing for sun ray again...


    courtesy of Google translate..
    .
    MGohzxc / Little Miss Sunshine / 阳光小美女
    kriegsketten / postwar chains /战后链 (Google detect as Germany words )
    lololx....
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #140
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    [QUOTE=Chilicrab1;6436645][QUOTE=kriegsketten;6436562]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    Must be MGohzxc's ship bring the sun shine back...
    Chaser start chasing for sun ray again...


    courtesy of Google translate..
    .
    MGohzxc / Little Miss Sunshine / 阳光小美女
    kriegsketten / postwar chains /战后链 (Google detect as Germany words )
    MGohzxc's Chinese characters are nice.

    Wah, you could even find a translation for my nick?? *touched* Really, I think simple Kriegs will do... (yup, combination of German words actually)
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th August 2010 at 10:38 AM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •