Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #821

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Aiyo Wildcat just keep bringing her out for shoot with my Mrs and people like Dawngel lor ... then maybe she will feel gian ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  2. #822

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Damn... then I think it is not worth it.. Might as well go for manfrotto gear head.
    oh shucks, u manfrotto lover u....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  3. #823
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Actually, my wife do not stop me from going KTVs. She knows part of my work have to bring customer there. Also sometimes go out with the guys, she ok also. She just tells me to remember to go home.

    But funny thing, I think she is very smart. If ban from going, will want to go. If she say just go, I will keep thinking of her the whole night. Reverse psychology??
    So... my gf is telling me to buy buy buy?

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro... I better not recommend you or bring you. Don't want you to get hurt badly... Fear for your safety.


    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Aiyo Wildcat just keep bringing her out for shoot with my Mrs and people like Dawngel lor ... then maybe she will feel gian ...
    I doubt so. She's still better than me, and a lot slower, although technically I have overtaken her. Manual film cam user.

    Last Sun kept asking NNB why this, why that
    Maybe to find out if I am smoking her if I tell her need this, need that.

  4. #824

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Isnt the PHQ1 quoted 315USD in BHPhoto ... though no stock, maybe can buy leh ....

    NNB, i saw the video demo, can it move forward and backward for macro shots, looks like can , you saw the demo ,.... am I right ...

    And i think easier for Mrs to use rather than Markins ball head
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 31st August 2010 at 11:52 AM.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  5. #825
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    oh shucks, u manfrotto lover u....
    Cheap mah... Cannot bring myself to buy Markins RRS Kirk etc etc...

  6. #826

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Isnt the PHQ1 quoted 315USD in BHPhoto ... though no stock, maybe can buy leh ....

    NNB, i saw the video demo, can it move forward and backward for macro shots, looks like can , you saw the demo ,.... am I right ...

    And i think easier for Mrs to use rather than Markins ball head
    BBB BBB.... hehehehehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #827

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Cheap mah... Cannot bring myself to buy Markins RRS Kirk etc etc...
    dont say like that lah, u are someone, who know whats work for himself rather than follow others.... manfrotto aint exactly cheap in a way, compare to my half ass sirui ballhead....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #828
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Isnt the PHQ1 quoted 315USD in BHPhoto ... though no stock, maybe can buy leh ....

    NNB, i saw the video demo, can it move forward and backward for macro shots, looks like can , you saw the demo ,.... am I right ...

    And i think easier for Mrs to use rather than Markins ball head
    kom sia mi?~?! macro slider lai eh, it's supposed for u to make precise adjustments front back mah
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #829
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Last Sun kept asking NNB why this, why that
    Maybe to find out if I am smoking her if I tell her need this, need that.
    I m shocked aso leh, tt she started to ask me abt the technical apsect for macro.. but u nt macro person so u safe..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #830

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    I meant does the PHQ1 have a macro slider, I see the video, catch no ball

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    kom sia mi?~?! macro slider lai eh, it's supposed for u to make precise adjustments front back mah
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  11. #831
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    good for you, im still convincing mine, she did ever mentioned to concentrate solely on videography than juggling two at the same time.....

    still havent given up trying to convince her.....
    You did tell her D3100 solid solid for videography right? Plus maybe replacement D700 too... Tell her shoot you videography mainly...den sneak away to shoot landscapes... Plus these days, many using DSLRs to shoot videos...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #832
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    akerue was at the KFC outing sitting opposite my CEO is it?

  13. #833
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I m shocked aso leh, tt she started to ask me abt the technical apsect for macro.. but u nt macro person so u safe..
    She actually knows quite a lot about photography, but not the technical aspects. I still remember her asking me why my kit lens cannot get the same picture as her film camera (hint: 50mm f1.4, which I straight away knew when I saw her prime lens). So she won't know what or why, but she just know how to, and been trained too.

  14. #834
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    She actually knows quite a lot about photography, but not the technical aspects. I still remember her asking me why my kit lens cannot get the same picture as her film camera (hint: 50mm f1.4, which I straight away knew when I saw her prime lens). So she won't know what or why, but she just know how to, and been trained too.
    Waaah bro, how come you never borrow her 50/1.4 to use leh?

  15. #835

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    You did tell her D3100 solid solid for videography right? Plus maybe replacement D700 too... Tell her shoot you videography mainly...den sneak away to shoot landscapes... Plus these days, many using DSLRs to shoot videos...
    hahahahha... nope d3100 from the specs not solid enough, neways shooting using dslr limit some movement to ya shots, thou now can be overcome with number of accessories available.... added the cost of getting those, hahahaha... ya a bad bad man... hahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    akerue was at the KFC outing sitting opposite my CEO is it?
    yes sir i was the one.... (reporting to senior wildcat...)
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  16. #836
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    hahahahha... nope d3100 from the specs not solid enough, neways shooting using dslr limit some movement to ya shots, thou now can be overcome with number of accessories available.... added the cost of getting those, hahahaha... ya a bad bad man... hahahaha


    yes sir i was the one.... (reporting to senior wildcat...)
    Bro, I finally found a used 20/1.8 in BnS. But will see how it goes. Will see the lens tomorrow.

    BTW, I got this in China for my brother. Very cheap.

    Last edited by daredevil123; 31st August 2010 at 04:31 PM.

  17. #837

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, I finally found a used 20/1.8 in BnS. But will see how it goes. Will see the lens tomorrow.

    BTW, I got this in China for my brother. Very cheap.

    wah good for u... im so happy...

    thats nice, but it seems uncomfortable to use, whats the damage for that...???

    see i put the items i get from u to good use that pic of my CFO..
    some head bashing comment pls...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kidthaf...in/photostream

    i need more speedlites....hehehe
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  18. #838
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wah good for u... im so happy...

    thats nice, but it seems uncomfortable to use, whats the damage for that...???

    see i put the items i get from u to good use that pic of my CFO..
    some head bashing comment pls...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kidthaf...in/photostream

    i need more speedlites....hehehe
    Bro that shoulder thing cost 130 RMB. Around $27 SGD. Cannot complain la... So cheap.

    Good pic of the CFO bro. She looks angry though. Not of the light stand right?

  19. #839

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro that shoulder thing cost 130 RMB. Around $27 SGD. Cannot complain la... So cheap.

    Good pic of the CFO bro. She looks angry though. Not of the light stand right?
    really ar $27 bucks, darn, i wouldnt mind the pain for that amount.... hahahahaha....
    shld have brought in a few more...

    nope not bcoz of lightstand, i told her to give that expression. now u now why i scared to BBB...

    My next korean short-film ripoff... MY CFO IS A GANGSTER
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  20. #840
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    really ar $27 bucks, darn, i wouldnt mind the pain for that amount.... hahahahaha....
    shld have brought in a few more...

    nope not bcoz of lightstand, i told her to give that expression. now u now why i scared to BBB...

    My next korean short-film ripoff... MY CFO IS A GANGSTER
    Luggage already overweight... If not I would bring in a few more, one for myself also. So bloody cheap till paiseh.

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •