Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Who watches the Watchmen?
    Nobody ..... because they are the owner ...... you buy a stake lor ....
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, you talk about sensitive issue, of course lah .....
    Sensitive meh? Not talking about armpits fat wad.

Not sensitive in that sense ... others who come and discuss that issue may get suspended too you know ....
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Not sensitive in that sense ... others who come and discuss that issue may get suspended too you know ....
    Discuss which issue? ZCA blacklist me coz I suddenly Hollow Man his outing? Or fly aeroplane after I say I will Hollow Man his outing? Need to be clear and specific on things, you know

Discussion only get suspended is a serious allegation. Argue also is quite commonly accepted, as long as don't turn into flame war. Right or wrong?

Nobody ..... because they are the owner ...... you buy a stake lor ....
    Eh I talking about the movie Watchmen leh...

Did you watch the movie "Law Abiding Citizen"? Next time I have open house at my place BYOC (bring your own chair) coz I don't have enough seats.

Did you watch the movie "Law Abiding Citizen"? Next time I have open house at my place BYOC (bring your own chair) coz I don't have enough seats.
    Wow, you shifting to your own place soon ah ...... somewhere near Esplanade ...
    Aiyo, neh mind I can sit on the floor or carpet ...
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

So hoping that bro ZCA account suspension is only temporary... His absence will prove to be a big loss to this community, given his contributions to date esp in helping the newbies...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Wow, you shifting to your own place soon ah ...... somewhere near Esplanade ...
    Aiyo, neh mind I can sit on the floor or carpet ...
    No carpet. Got floor. Bring your own cushion.

Blog Entries

This forum is free and welcome all who wishes to participate and even contribute. But there are rules to abide, be it anal or whichever way each individual perceive.

Calling the owners ie the Admin names is not tolerated and a suspension is rather mild. It is outrages to come into somebody house, not wanting to abide by its house rule and calling the house owner names.

There are many members and also mods who have also contributed and yet abide to the ruling so why must there be an exception or maverick.

Even mods who contributed time, $ and effort here are also not indispensable. Even me, cos the day I start to call the admin names and refuses to follow their instruction, is the day I should leave this forum.

Hope it is clear and let's not escalate nor commit any kamaze

Who watches the Watchmen?
    Have always wanted to watch that movie ...
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

I'll bring my own CHAIR and WHEELS too!

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    I'd rather do seppuku ... if my fat layer isn't that thick!

Now where did i put my katana ... vroom vroom!!!!
    Last edited by dingaroo; 23rd August 2010 at 01:57 PM.

Haha PE, I think ZCA just got carried away with his comments .... hopefully Admin can unsuspend (oops no such word) his account soon .... so he can participate in the forum again

Peace to all ............ and not forgetting

World Peace

This forum is free and welcome all who wishes to participate and even contribute. But there are rules to abide, be it anal or whichever way each individual perceive.

Calling the owners ie the Admin names is not tolerated and a suspension is rather mild. It is outrages to come into somebody house, not wanting to abide by its house rule and calling the house owner names.

There are many members and also mods who have also contributed and yet abide to the ruling so why must there be an exception or maverick.

Even mods who contributed time, $ and effort here are also not indispensable. Even me, cos the day I start to call the admin names and refuses to follow their instruction, is the day I should leave this forum.

Last edited by scubagolfer; 23rd August 2010 at 02:43 PM.
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Actually, if we think it another way, 'anal-retentive' is a scientific term or a descriptive slang vocab ...ZCA might not meant it as rude name-callings...

Anyway, hope this blow-over soon...I myself got abit of coaching from ZCA too...
    Hope to see him active in the forum again..

PEACE~

Yea his patience and guidance has been of utmost help to me, and im sure to a lot of other newbies as well. Hope to see him back soon

Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    I'll bring my own CHAIR and WHEELS too!
    hahaha.. good one, bro! For you, always welcomed!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    Actually, if we think it another way, 'anal-retentive' is a scientific term or a descriptive slang vocab ...ZCA might not meant it as rude name-callings...

Anyway, hope this blow-over soon...I myself got abit of coaching from ZCA too...
    Hope to see him active in the forum again..

PEACE~
    Quote Originally Posted by jeezuinn View Post
    Yea his patience and guidance has been of utmost help to me, and im sure to a lot of other newbies as well. Hope to see him back soon
    Two of you been secretly stalking this thread huh

Kidding. Welcome to SunChasers talk-about-everything-except-a-retentive-subjects.

You're also welcomed to join Sun Chasers FB group where we only talk about a-retentive-subjects

Kidding. Welcome to SunChasers talk-about-everything-except-a-retentive-subjects.

You're also welcomed to join Sun Chasers FB group where we only talk about a-retentive-subjects
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Thanks for replying. Just wondering whether you are really aware of the situation and what's happening or just repeating standard replies that mods give out because they don't have time to monitor issues?

I would assume moderator Simon is really aware of what going on, considering he does have the time to into a talk-(male chicken) thread where everybody knows everyone elses name (had to throw in that line from Cheers).

Or just come in, drop post, ban people, the type of wham bam thank you maam kinda post? If it's the former, then you're welcome to contribute your views and we can share views. Don't have to agree with one another. Afterall it's a forum and we can agree to disagree. But if it's just a note to just say what you are supposed to, do your duty as moderator, then thank you but I think that wouldn't be necessary lah. Afterall, most of you are too busy and you're only doing this for free and we're just people who can move on anytime so don't really have to be bothered with us.

Because the truth is, I also cannot be bothered to people who can't be bothered to really listen to what I am saying. Quid pro quo. You don't crap on me, I don't crap on you. Life's like that, no?
    Last edited by wildcat; 23rd August 2010 at 06:36 PM.

Haha clicked it when it appeared on the main page. Would love to join

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast