Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #641

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Just scratched my focusing screen... sibeh sian.. stupid mistake on my part.
    no worry bro, buy NEW one... ... ... (no lah, just joking)
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  2. #642
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Just scratched my focusing screen... sibeh sian.. stupid mistake on my part.
    The new one you bought or a spare one that was lying around ... BTW, still up at this hour bro?
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  3. #643
    Member dingaroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Singapore | East
    Posts
    1,950

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    zzzz time for me ... good night!
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

  4. #644
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Seem like whole island showers with thunder with gusty winds..

    Bug buster action may need to called-off..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  5. #645

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs View Post
    Seem like whole island showers with thunder with gusty winds..

    Bug buster action may need to called-off..
    Seems fine here in the east. Heading out to BR in 30 mins time. Usual place.

    Hmmm... noticing some intense cloud movements though.
    Last edited by Ghaz1; 28th August 2010 at 05:44 AM.
    Vision is more important than gear

  6. #646
    Member r00ki3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North-East Line
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, I think I go Changi Coast Rd for sunrise tomorrow
    Recommendations which CP to go ?
    Bro don't know if this is too late, but my recommendation is carpark no. 6 just beside SAF changi jetty to Tekong..Best to go during low-tide coz you can walk ard the 'extended beach/coastline due to low-tide.Lots of nice and interesting foreground elements for your composition. I took this during yesterday's sunrise:

    @0647hrs:


    @0725hrs:


    happy shooting bro

  7. #647

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Yup, carpark no. 6.

    Vision is more important than gear

  8. #648
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Ha..ha.. the wheather juz change to windy..
    Time to go for chassing bugs liao..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  9. #649
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by r00ki3 View Post
    Bro don't know if this is too late, but my recommendation is carpark no. 6 just beside SAF changi jetty to Tekong..Best to go during low-tide coz you can walk ard the 'extended beach/coastline due to low-tide.Lots of nice and interesting foreground elements for your composition. I took this during yesterday's sunrise:

    @0647hrs:


    @0725hrs:



    happy shooting bro
    Which is quite different from CP2/3
    CP1 maybe can find moveable logs
    CP2 got sands go all the way (processing photo now)
    CP3 got rocks.
    CP6 got powah rangers
    Last edited by wildcat; 28th August 2010 at 07:08 AM.

  10. #650
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=752536
    spotted something interesting in the bns section. Do check out the nick of the TS.
    thread disappeared already... care to enlighten me?
    Exploring! :)

  11. #651
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Eh. This is this coming Sunday hor? That means two days later. I still dunno thinking how long more
    of course this coming sunday
    next sunday you all wanna take 飞机 to meet me for TCSS har?
    Exploring! :)

  12. #652
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Just scratched my focusing screen... sibeh sian.. stupid mistake on my part.
    what did you do....? Trying to replace it with the new one? Or did you scratch the new one whilst installing it?
    Exploring! :)

  13. #653

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    of course this coming sunday
    next sunday you all wanna take 飞机 to meet me for TCSS har?
    we can have tele or video tcss
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  14. #654
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    we can have tele or video tcss
    wah... roaming charges... bankrupt sia...! Maybe can find internet cafe... but I should be walking around taking in sights and sounds, instead of surfing CS, tio bo?
    Exploring! :)

  15. #655

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... roaming charges... bankrupt sia...! Maybe can find internet cafe... but I should be walking around taking in sights and sounds, instead of surfing CS, tio bo?
    just kidding... take more photo more impt
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  16. #656
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dingaroo View Post
    The new one you bought or a spare one that was lying around ... BTW, still up at this hour bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    what did you do....? Trying to replace it with the new one? Or did you scratch the new one whilst installing it?
    I scratched the new one. marks came from my tweezers, but the scratch is in the corner. The split prism works very well though. and gives super accurate focusing when doing MF.

    Anyway, it is usable since the scratch is in the corner of the frame. just whacking my own head on the wall... my mistake never think straight... shouldn't do these kind of thing in the middle of the night.

  17. #657
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... roaming charges... bankrupt sia...! Maybe can find internet cafe... but I should be walking around taking in sights and sounds, instead of surfing CS, tio bo?
    Bro, time to load up credits for skype out. Use it when logged on from the hotel internet.

    Don't use roaming. very very ex bro. Unless it is company phone.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 28th August 2010 at 08:05 AM.

  18. #658
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, time to load up credits for skype out. Use it when logged on from the hotel internet.

    Don't use roaming. very very ex bro. Unless it is company phone.
    hahaha yeah of course I won't be using my mobile phone...

    well, hopefully my ipod touch can pick up some wifi signals and I can just post short updates and also keep in contact with home.

    Anyone using iphone with 'whatsapp' application? I know chilicrab1 has...
    Exploring! :)

  19. #659
    Member r00ki3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North-East Line
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    hahaha yeah of course I won't be using my mobile phone...

    well, hopefully my ipod touch can pick up some wifi signals and I can just post short updates and also keep in contact with home.

    Anyone using iphone with 'whatsapp' application? I know chilicrab1 has...
    Bro in Germany wifi is not widely and freely available, except if you are staying in hotel or company's apartment which provides free internet access.

    One alternative to call home is to buy their prepaid sim card.there's one from e-plus+ telco. It's about 30sgd (if the price is not increased) per top-up.You can use it to call back home or sms for urgent matters. The talk time for overseas call to sg is quite long..

  20. #660

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Just got back from my usual weekend morning shoot. The weather was threatening to storm but luckily i persevered and by the time i reached the location, it was perfect. Processing the images now. Hope to see what others have shot this fine morning with Scuba at Changi Point and Jacobs leading a pack of photogs in macro. Should be interesting.
    Vision is more important than gear

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •