Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #521

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Ghaz you going tomorrow ah? I might be going too.. CEO/CFO working tmr so have the morning free
    I hope the weather clears up. Looks very cloudy today and i'm sure it will rain later. Heard already raining cats and dogs in town area. I'm looking to shoot from a small boating platform to get closer to the water. Past two weeks i've been very far from the edge, must get my toes wet this time. I'll be parking at the newest car park, near the expressway, Bedok North side of the reservoir i think. It is to the right of where we had Jacob's outing so will be shooting the sunrise from a different angle and if the sky is overcast, can try some minimalism.
    Vision is more important than gear

  2. #522
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Maybe you can chop seats for Bryan if you dun get stuck in the jam
    Spreading some macro virus eh?
    I hope I dun get stuck..=p

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I will keep my comments on bugs and insects to myself, wait NNB and Jacobs come after me!
    then I dunno where to hide...
    haha well..I get freakout if insects "attack" me.... (*hate croaches....)
    But as long as, they don't get too excited when I am taking photos of them..I am fine.
    Some insects and bugs look so beautiful close-up...& you can see where aliens in the movies comes from ..haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Where's ur office, i at CBD, here clear skies wor...

    dawngel, u into macro also? good to see more female photographers enjoying macro
    My office in the very west of Singapore.
    I had my first session with peterpan a few weeks ago...still learning...
    It's not easy..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    下大雨了!!
    It's 大大大雨 over here...
    But seems to get smaller as I type..=p
    Last edited by dawngel; 27th August 2010 at 11:19 AM.

  3. #523
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dleugene View Post
    收camera
    收tripod 咯
    收工咯~~

  4. #524
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Yup! You going for the sunrise shoot on 4 Sep by Jacobs?
    Nah... cant commit as alrdy make plans..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #525
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post

    haha well..I get freakout if insects "attack" me.... (*hate croaches....)
    But as long as, they don't get too excited when I am taking photos of them..I am fine.
    Some insects and bugs look so beautiful close-up...& you can see where aliens in the movies comes from ..haha



    My office in the very west of Singapore.
    I had my first session with peterpan a few weeks ago...still learning...
    It's not easy..
    I totally agree with your point!
    Nice to see good macro photography... but as for going to take the photos... hmmm, not my cup of tea...
    Exploring! :)

  6. #526
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    收工咯~~
    阿泥宋 (AR NI SONG)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #527
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    阿泥宋 (AR NI SONG)
    you know... I thought about the "beat people die" comment whilst driving home yesterday, and I started craking up again....!! Was laughing hysterically... don't really know why I found it so funny...
    must be my weird sense of humour...
    Exploring! :)

  8. #528
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    My office in the very west of Singapore.
    I had my first session with peterpan a few weeks ago...still learning...
    It's not easy..
    Yeah.. its not easy, but with practice and patenice can better urself
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  9. #529
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I totally agree with your point!
    Nice to see good macro photography... but as for going to take the photos... hmmm, not my cup of tea...
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yeah.. its not easy, but with practice and patenice can better urself
    Yeah...hope I can take good enuff macro photos..=p
    As with all photography, I think patience and practise are essential...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you know... I thought about the "beat people die" comment whilst driving home yesterday, and I started craking up again....!! Was laughing hysterically... don't really know why I found it so funny...
    must be my weird sense of humour...

    Your xiao xue (lauging acu-point) is activated...must get scubagolfer to deactivate it...haha

  10. #530
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    My office in the very west of Singapore.
    I had my first session with peterpan a few weeks ago...still learning...
    It's not easy..
    You can make it easier with better equipment.

    Gitzo explorer (Vanguard Alta pro if on budget)
    Viogtlander 125mm...
    Nikon 105 VR...
    Manfrotto slide rail...

    B B B!!!

  11. #531
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You can make it easier with better equipment.

    Gitzo explorer (Vanguard Alta pro if on budget)
    Viogtlander 125mm...
    Nikon 105 VR...
    Manfrotto slide rail...

    B B B!!!
    You want to poison me!!!!
    haha

  12. #532

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nah... cant commit as alrdy make plans..
    No worries, see you round some other time then
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  13. #533

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    I hope the weather clears up. Looks very cloudy today and i'm sure it will rain later. Heard already raining cats and dogs in town area. I'm looking to shoot from a small boating platform to get closer to the water. Past two weeks i've been very far from the edge, must get my toes wet this time. I'll be parking at the newest car park, near the expressway, Bedok North side of the reservoir i think. It is to the right of where we had Jacob's outing so will be shooting the sunrise from a different angle and if the sky is overcast, can try some minimalism.
    see got chance bump into you anot...provided weather is on our side
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  14. #534

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    You can make it easier with better equipment.

    Gitzo explorer (Vanguard Alta pro if on budget)
    Viogtlander 125mm...
    Nikon 105 VR...
    Manfrotto slide rail...

    B B B!!!
    Danger alert!

  15. #535
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    下大雨了!!
    Wow! England typing with Chinese words..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  16. #536

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    *faintz* What u want BBB again? BTW When u starting macro?
    Will start, but donno when , havent BBB 100mm yet ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  17. #537

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dleugene View Post
    Got your macro lens already?
    Haha, just check B&S, 100mm, with extended warranty S$1300.00 but i dont need extended warranty leh
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #538
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, just check B&S, 100mm, with extended warranty S$1300.00 but i dont need extended warranty leh
    Wait for you to BBB , all those bugs fly to other country liao..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  19. #539

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Haha, underwater macro nicer , you should consider that instead

    BBBBBBBBBBB
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  20. #540

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    BGTW thinking of going Changi beach for sunrise tomorrow, which is the carpark to park .... the one wildcat went to this morning
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •