Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #461
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    oh yah.. my bad. i was in the area both day and night yest, still deeply engrossed at the great light of Mandai area yest
    wah how come you were there so long? You mean you went for sunrise, then went off and then went back for sunset... wah... ~salute~!!
    Exploring! :)

  2. #462
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah how come you were there so long? You mean you went for sunrise, then went off and then went back for sunset... wah... ~salute~!!
    Nah, i went mor at sembawang beach and went back evening again to Upper seletar
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  3. #463
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Nah, i went mor at sembawang beach and went back evening again to Upper seletar
    SALUTE!

    bro, do you play any sports?

    I know you probably can bench-press more than my bodyweight la but anything else? pool, badminton, tennis, etc?
    Exploring! :)

  4. #464

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by MGohzxc View Post
    Wa.. dont understand.... But i know what is TCSS.. theres one very near to my house...
    You really made me laugh
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  5. #465

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Probably Upper Seletar Reservoir. Going with r00ki3 for early morning sunrise. He needs to break fast before he can think properly so I'm still waiting for details.
    Oh, early morning I don't think I can make it. Was thinking of just taking 1/2 day p.m off and join you guys in town area or something.
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  6. #466
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Oh, early morning I don't think I can make it. Was thinking of just taking 1/2 day p.m off and join you guys in town area or something.
    it's officially friday already... still no final decision.. I guess meow meow is gonna be tidying up his room
    Exploring! :)

  7. #467

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    it's officially friday already... still no final decision.. I guess meow meow is gonna be tidying up his room
    Yeah, maybe...
    If afternoon I might still be able to take 1/2 day to join
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  8. #468
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Yeah, maybe...
    If afternoon I might still be able to take 1/2 day to join
    I was also waiting to see if any decision made for friday evening... maybe can "pop by" mah.... hor?
    Exploring! :)

  9. #469

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I was also waiting to see if any decision made for friday evening... maybe can "pop by" mah.... hor?
    Yup...looks like not 'on' liao..
    Bro you go Germany how long?
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  10. #470
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Yup...looks like not 'on' liao..
    Bro you go Germany how long?
    almost 3 weeks... but visiting many cities, which is both good and bad I guess... Will bring my gears, but don't know if I have enough time to really soak in the sights and sounds.
    after come back for 1 week plus, will go for ICT... hehehehe pretty much whole sept I MIA...
    Exploring! :)

  11. #471
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    SALUTE!

    bro, do you play any sports?

    I know you probably can bench-press more than my bodyweight la but anything else? pool, badminton, tennis, etc?
    soccer~! but i doubt i can run as fast or ooutlast the entire match becos age has catch up
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #472
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    soccer~! but i doubt i can run as fast or ooutlast the entire match becos age has catch up
    wah... if you striker, I also dare not mark you, wait kena flattened!

    I like soccer too! Unfortunately I have "2 left feet" hahahahaa
    Exploring! :)

  13. #473
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    goodnight guys!
    Exploring! :)

  14. #474

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    soccer~! but i doubt i can run as fast or ooutlast the entire match becos age has catch up
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... if you striker, I also dare not mark you, wait kena flattened!

    I like soccer too! Unfortunately I have "2 left feet" hahahahaa
    since most here like soccer, why dont have a kick around any day soon, rather than everytime tcss & poisoning session very unhealthy, hahahahahahahha
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #475
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    told you bro.... you high profile!
    ehhh since when I become BOSS ar? alamak...

  16. #476
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post


    anyway tmr heading down Lower Seletar (Yishun stadium that side one) with r00ki3, should reach around 6.30am. Anyone interested welcome to try to find us. If you can. Good luck
    I will be there. See you all there. Been away too long...

  17. #477
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    Aiyo..."Uncles"...you all are polluting a pure 11-yr-old's mind...tsk tsk




    MGohzxc, this is a good idea...Get Boss DD123 to agree to this..
    otherwise, the slots always get snatch up before you reached home from school...
    Sometimes, I also miss it..^^
    Aiyoh... I am not Boss la. The real boss of SunChasers is bro ZCA..

    And the way we do outings, is the outing organizer of that particular outing will make the decisions lor.

  18. #478
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I will be there. See you all there. Been away too long...
    Bro, change of plans. r00ki3 and draken going Changi, and so will I. Changi Beach Park. Singapore. Googlemap it if necessary.

  19. #479
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ehhh since when I become BOSS ar? alamak...
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Aiyoh... I am not Boss la. The real boss of SunChasers is bro ZCA..

    And the way we do outings, is the outing organizer of that particular outing will make the decisions lor.
    ZCA pushed everything to you....

  20. #480

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    since most here like soccer, why dont have a kick around any day soon, rather than everytime tcss & poisoning session very unhealthy, hahahahahahahha
    If it's on, im in!!!
    Vision is more important than gear

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •