Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 998

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

  1. #321

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    ghaz, my suggestion for title:

    rushing to toilet!
    Rushing to toilet...haha good one
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Wahhhh, i noticed you are bringing 3 friends to "Beat People Die" outing , you really big BBB virus hor ... infect your sister and more ....

    btw what is "beat people die"?

  3. #323
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post

    btw what is "beat people die"?
    you understand hokkien?

    just think of what upcoming outing you've signed up for....
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 26th August 2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Exploring! :)

  4. #324

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Haha. Thanks. Presume you also saw the B&W ver liao.

    This is the half/half...

    half half is nice. makes the rocks stand out more i feel
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  5. #325

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you understand hokkien?

    just think of what upcoming outing you've signed up for....
    nice one! wah piang. unexpected 1 lor. I was translating to chinese, then like "eh, weird weird 1."

    edit : sorry I just realised it wasn't ZCA who posted the comment. LOL
    Last edited by Smiles88; 26th August 2010 at 10:43 AM.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  6. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Northwest
    Posts
    333

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    you understand hokkien?

    just think of what upcoming outing you've signed up for....
    hahaha
    my hokkien limited..but I think I got it...
    Palangsi....lolx...
    Is that the real meaning to his nick?
    Nvr cross my mind lehz..=p

  7. #327

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    hahaha
    my hokkien limited..but I think I got it...
    Palangsi....lolx...
    Is that the real meaning to his nick?
    Nvr cross my mind lehz..=p
    when you break it up, yeah, tt's what his nick means
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  8. #328
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by dawngel View Post
    hahaha
    my hokkien limited..but I think I got it...
    Palangsi....lolx...
    Is that the real meaning to his nick?
    Nvr cross my mind lehz..=p
    couldn't control it... rushed off to somewhere quiet to Laugh My A$$ Off....

    scuba scuba... always got sense of humour...
    Exploring! :)

  9. #329
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Welcome back bro ZCA and WC.

    I am back in SG as well. So I also welcome myself back.

  10. #330
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Welcome back bro ZCA and WC.

    I am back in SG as well. So I also welcome myself back.
    Welcome back bro!
    Unfortunately I don't think I can catch up with you this weekend.... looks like mid-sept earliest hor...?
    Exploring! :)

  11. #331
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Welcome back bro!
    Unfortunately I don't think I can catch up with you this weekend.... looks like mid-sept earliest hor...?
    When are you leaving? need to pass you something. Maybe meet for a kopi or something.

  12. #332
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Hey guys...
    I was thinking that we should set up a regular TCSS kopi or dinner session, perhaps once a month, just for us to socialise more instead of purely at photo outings.
    Then if there is any need for face-to-face meet-ups with any CS mermbers, we can schedule it to coincide with these sessions...
    Probably the D90 meet-ups can be encompassed within these as well.

    We can alternate between a shortlist of a few venues.
    Date can be something like last Wednesday of each month, so for example:

    1) Sep 29 (wednesday) at Venue #1
    2) Oct 27 (wednesday) at Venue #2
    3) Nov 24 (wednesday) at Venue #3
    4) Dec 29 (wednesday) at Venue #1

    and so on and so forth...

    any comments?

  13. #333
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    When are you leaving? need to pass you something. Maybe meet for a kopi or something.
    I'm off on Monday... can still meet-up over the weekend I guess....
    wah.... whatcha got for me?

    let's see... I'll be playing badminton in queenstown area on saturday afternoon, then meeting my friends in Orchard on saturday evening, then sunday is family day but dunno where we'll be going...

  14. #334
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    When are you leaving? need to pass you something. Maybe meet for a kopi or something.
    Bro, did u have any flash bracket at your "Goodie Bag"..
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  15. #335
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    When are you leaving? need to pass you something. Maybe meet for a kopi or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Welcome back bro!
    Unfortunately I don't think I can catch up with you this weekend.... looks like mid-sept earliest hor...?
    Welcome back Tua eh~!

    So how maybe we meet up this one of these weekday nights?? err.. actually only tonite..

    tml attending one of those talks organised by Nikon at Vivo

    Was thinking of a short gathering before ZCA fly off..
    Last edited by Numnumball; 26th August 2010 at 11:14 AM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #336
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I'm off on Monday... can still meet-up over the weekend I guess....
    wah.... whatcha got for me?

    let's see... I'll be playing badminton in queenstown area on saturday afternoon, then meeting my friends in Orchard on saturday evening, then sunday is family day but dunno where we'll be going...
    Aiyah, tis sat i got early appt with gyane.. else can chase sun together again den lim kopi, tcss and collect our goodies.. den rest of the day packed liao with activities with family and friends.. Sun is family day for me also..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #337
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Hey guys...
    I was thinking that we should set up a regular TCSS kopi or dinner session, perhaps once a month, just for us to socialise more instead of purely at photo outings.
    Then if there is any need for face-to-face meet-ups with any CS mermbers, we can schedule it to coincide with these sessions...
    Probably the D90 meet-ups can be encompassed within these as well.

    We can alternate between a shortlist of a few venues.
    Date can be something like last Wednesday of each month, so for example:

    1) Sep 29 (wednesday) at Venue #1
    2) Oct 27 (wednesday) at Venue #2
    3) Nov 24 (wednesday) at Venue #3
    4) Dec 29 (wednesday) at Venue #1

    and so on and so forth...

    any comments?
    i m all for it.. Wed seems a good day but guess i will be late most of the time.. 29 Sep i on MTA (reservist jus ended) so swee swee..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #338

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Everybody so bz, come out at 4am lor ........ 24 hour Mac.

    BTW, initially I thought Palangsi is Hokkien for Francis, but dont think so lah ..... "Beat People Die" Palangsi sound more right
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 26th August 2010 at 11:19 AM.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  19. #339
    Member korbidp3k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    195

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I like the colour version, very nice soothing colours


    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I am back in SG as well. So I also welcome myself back.
    Welcome back bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I was thinking that we should set up a regular TCSS kopi or dinner session, perhaps once a month, just for us to socialise more instead of purely at photo outings.

    any comments?
    I'm up for it, as long as the place is not too ulu
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

  20. #340

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part IV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    i m all for it.. Wed seems a good day but guess i will be late most of the time.. 29 Sep i on MTA (reservist jus ended) so swee swee..
    No problem ... we make it slightly later lor ...
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •