Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FYI: A shop to avoid

Quote Originally Posted by sehsuan,460,00.html

the older ones got removed from the list
    So we must keep on complaining to case la?
    So thet they'll be on the list forever?

West of Singapore

Thanx for sharing. I only commit only I've checked on the princing with a few shops, and I only buy from 'my' list of shops, which include CP, MS Color, Konota, etc, just to name a few.

The rest of the shops? I'll not even enter and ask, no matter how cheap they can be!
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

Great World City, Singapore

I also never go to Lucky Plaza or Sim Lim ... the seller like gangster n didn't like their style. How come Singapore also got such bad things ? ... i worried Singapore as shopping paradise in SEA will be blacklisted by tourist also eh ....

Is-sheet-ahh, and of course, you know I don't mean sheet. :d

Well...... not all shops in Lucky PLaza are crap. Perhaps all are, except for LORDS CAMERAs. I've been purchasing stuff from there since I started photography. They give very honest opinions, and absolutely no obligation to buy. I tested the D100 there for about 4 occasions before purchasing. Above all, the prices there quoted are the lowest they will give. So no haggling is necessary at all. I bought my d100 for $2.58K some time back, with a free crumpler bag. U cant beat that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12