Thread: Community project needs help !

Default Community project needs help !

Hi pros, I would like to ask if you guys know what/how/when/where photos with good revenues in a short period of time. I am doing a CSP and I hope you guys can give me some contacts thanks

Default Re: Community project needs help !

We not sure how to help, and what is a 'CSP'?

I Google and came up with:

1) The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
    2) BCSP | Board of Certified Safety Professionals - Certified Safety Professionals
    3) Communicating sequential processes
    4) Colorado State Patrol
    5) Council on Spiritual Practices
    6) Convenience Store Petroleum
    7) Center For Security Policy
    8) Conservation Security Program | NRCS
    9) Culver's Shooting Page
    10) Commonwealth supported places

and so on.

I'm not sure, but it might help if you're clear, and what you intend to achieve.

CHEERS!

oh it means Community Service Project. Anyway, thanks for your advice and do you have any suggestion?

What do you really want? Your question is wrong.........try to read it again yourself

know/where pics with good revenues?????

Alamak! No head no tail

It would certainly help best if you could phrase your sentence clearly and precisely to the point, so that readers here who does not have a single clue to what exactly you're asking could understand your query.

Quote Originally Posted by hiddencrypto View Post
    Hi pros, I would like to ask if you guys know what/how/when/where photos with good revenues in a short period of time. I am doing a CSP and I hope you guys can give me some contacts thanks
    19-year old and can't phrase sentences properly ... we have a problem in our Education system, or that this SMS/Internet is corrupting our youth.

Please re-phrase your question again. Thank you.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

1. what - shoot tourist and provide print on the spot.
    2. how - seek permission from relevant authoriy (TPB)
    3. when - weekends, everyday also can
    4. where - Merlion or the surrounding skylines

Care to elaborate what is "what/how/when/where photos with good revenues in a short period of time?"Cannot help if I don't understand your question. Please rephrase.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

"Good revenues" ...$$$$ ?? Recompose your sentense..
    Nikon D90*Nikor18-105mmVRII * Nikor 35mm F1.8G * Nikkor 55-300mm * SB600 * T17-50mm F2.8 VC*

oh it means Community Service Project. Anyway, thanks for your advice and do you have any suggestion?
    Community Service? you want make money from that? those mostly expect you to volunteer your service, very unlikely to make profit. if you want contacts, all you need to do is walk in to your nearby RC office, say you want to volunteer to take photos for some community events, they sure will welcome you with two arms wide open, and hug you dearly and never let you go.

If you want to take photo/make prints to earn money, very simply, all you need to do is take those photos only you can take, give the photos to the people who want it, so there is supply and there is demand. and you just need to find out where is the demand and how do you supply, for this, you can check out Services Wanted

hope this help.
    Last edited by catchlights; 21st August 2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Community Service? you want make money from that? those mostly expect you to volunteer your service, very unlikely to make profit. if you want contacts, all you need to do is walk in to your nearby RC office, say you want to volunteer to take photos for some community events, they sure will welcome you with two arms wide open, and hug you dearly and never let you go.

If you want to take photo/make prints to earn money, very simply, all you need to do is take those photos only you can take, give the photos to the people who want it, so there is supply and there is demand. and you just need to find out where is the demand and how do you supply, for this, you can check out Services Wanted

hope this help.
    Bro...maybe TS wanted to know how to make money to raise funds for the "charity programme". But without a coherent sentence, it is very hard to fully understand what he meant.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

i tot my English so bad i cannot understand...... then so many bros cannot understand means not my problem.....
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

lolol