Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast

Thread: photo shooting in Sungei Buloh...

1) Wakk0
    2) snowspeeder (91803227) - Car 1 pls. - where?? AMK ? Serangoon?
    3) juste_millieu (97905250) - (Cab 2)
    4) y0ngcheng 9658 4943 - (Amk, Car 1)
    5) bsplenden SMS: 94746878
    6) swizard (98265855) - (Car 1, AMK)
    7) tbteng ( ) Pick Up Point: Kranji MRT (Cab 2)
    8)Trigger (9637 0356) Pick Up Point: AMK, Serg, Houg (Car 1)
    9) alex01sg
    10) ccplim
    Last edited by wakk0; 28th May 2004 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbteng
    No problems at all. I shot 30 plus shots during a prawn watch last year.
    But there are always a lot of people around during such demos. so you might have to squeeze yourself into the crowd to get the angles you want.
    There will be a event going on on 5 June 2004.. can you confirm is there a prawn watch on that day??

World Environment Day, Sungei Buloh on the 5 June 2004

Quote Originally Posted by alex01sg
    I think I'll bring along my 800si, just incase...
    good good.. we can learn something from you liao..

Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    me previously made a bounce card for my 500dg super. bought myself a ommi bounce. seriously, i still prefer my bounce card (in terms of result) but its a little bit hard fitting it in my bag so i used ommi bounce instead. i can bring it down for you to see. but if you wan, i can make 1 for you b4 the shoot. cos i got extra material that use to do tt bounce card left.
    Thanks.....

Quote Originally Posted by wakk0
    1) Wakk0
    2) snowspeeder (91803227) - Car 1 pls. - where?? AMK ? Serangoon?
    3) juste_millieu (97905250) - (Cab 2)
    4) y0ngcheng 9658 4943 - (Amk, Car 1)
    5) bsplenden SMS: 94746878
    6) swizard (98265855) - (Car 1, AMK)
    7) tbteng ( ) Pick Up Point: Kranji MRT (Cab 2)
    8)Trigger (9637 0356) Pick Up Point: AMK, Serg, Houg (Car 1)
    9) alex01sg
    10) ccplim
    11) swizard

Hi swizard, jus add you in if you hv no objection.. hee
    sorry ah... how should I split myself into 2??
    (my name is in #6 )

There will be a event going on on 5 June 2004.. can you confirm is there a prawn watch on that day??

World Environment Day, Sungei Buloh on the 5 June 2004

I suppose the prawn watch should go on as Sungei Buloh would have annouced it to the general public especially schools. From that point schools would be bringing their students to the event.

Nether the less, I will double check with Buloh on this...Will get back once I have further info.

Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    me previously made a bounce card for my 500dg super. bought myself a ommi bounce. seriously, i still prefer my bounce card (in terms of result) but its a little bit hard fitting it in my bag so i used ommi bounce instead. i can bring it down for you to see. but if you wan, i can make 1 for you b4 the shoot. cos i got extra material that use to do tt bounce card left.
    That's really helpful of you.

I have just confirmed with the Buloh staff that the prawn watch is off as they will need all the manpower they can get to manage the cremony.

Assoc Prof Ho Peng Kee (Minister of State for Law and Home Affairs) will be there to present awards for HSBC/NYAA Youth Environmental Award 2004 as well as the launch of the Young Naturalist Program for tecahers workshop.
    The event starts around 11 am but I don't know if we are able to steal a couple of shots for the event.

The next Prawn Watch is on 19 June 04, 0900 hrs.

I have just confirmed with the Buloh staff that the prawn watch is off as they will need all the manpower they can get to manage the cremony.

Assoc Prof Ho Peng Kee (Minister of State for Law and Home Affairs) will be there to present awards for HSBC/NYAA Youth Environmental Award 2004 as well as the launch of the Young Naturalist Program for tecahers workshop.
    The event starts around 11 am but I don't know if we are able to steal a couple of shots for the event.

Thanks for the info, tbteng ....

Quote Originally Posted by swizard
    sorry ah... how should I split myself into 2??
    (my name is in #6 )
    sorry...... edit the msg liao..

I suppose the prawn watch should go on as Sungei Buloh would have annouced it to the general public especially schools. From that point schools would be bringing their students to the event.

Nether the less, I will double check with Buloh on this...Will get back once I have further info.
    ok.. wait for your good news.. The outing is drawing nearer and nearer.. Please stay tune on 2 JUNE 2004...

Good news for us, but bad news for the students...

We have long way to go man.. 'shoot' Minister leh...

I am not so keen now - since there is a ministerial event - the guards, the red carpet prepared for him plus the crowd - am not sure whether we get to shoot what we want.
    Hence I think I will pull out of the shoot for today.
    Sorrie guys who are hitching a ride in car 1

Just my thoughts.
    Trigger

Quote Originally Posted by trigger
    I am not so keen now - since there is a ministerial event - the guards, the red carpet prepared for him plus the crowd - am not sure whether we get to shoot what we want.
    Hence I think I will pull out of the shoot for today.
    Sorrie guys who are hitching a ride in car 1

Just my thoughts.
    Trigger
    Now it is bad news for us..

Now it is bad news for us..
    Perhaps we ought to postpone the outing to another day...one without the crowd, and hopefully with a good low tide timing.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Perhaps we ought to postpone the outing to another day...one without the crowd, and hopefully with a good low tide timing.
    Hi guys...

If anyone is not comfortable with the crowd, pls feedback...

The event start at 11am which i think we are already exhausted from the 3 hours 'shooting'. Anyway, we will be inside, they are outside..

Hi guys,

Don't intend to throw the wet towel but I have just received another piece of
    bad news after communicating with the Buloh people indicating that we may be coming into the park early and if there were any concerns from them.

I have been told that because of the event. The park will only be open from 7.30am to the public on that day.... Therefore, 7.30am is the earliest time we can proceed into the reserve....

i am not concerned with the crowd as long as their noise level dun scare all the animals into hiding..

as for the time, think we will miss the low tide if its only open from 730...

Hi guys,

Don't intend to throw the wet towel but I have just received another piece of
    bad news after communicating with the Buloh people indicating that we may be coming into the park early and if there were any concerns from them.

I have been told that because of the event. The park will only be open from 7.30am to the public on that day.... Therefore, 7.30am is the earliest time we can proceed into the reserve....
    well, if that is the case, I am sad to inform the following persons:

1) snowspeeder
    2) juste_millieu
    3) y0ngcheng
    4) bsplenden
    5) swizard
    6) tbteng
    7)Trigger
    8) alex01sg
    9) ccplim

that the phototaking in SB is cancelled due to unexpected event..

awww.....

plan for so long den no more liao... sigh...

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast