Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: photo shooting in Sungei Buloh...

Smile photo shooting in Sungei Buloh...

Hi GUYS,

If you are interested to take nature, insects and reptile, let's organise one and learn from each other...

Quote Originally Posted by wakk0
    Hi GUYS,

If you are interested to take nature, insects and reptile, let's organise one and learn from each other...
    U organising one? Would love to go there but haven't been there before.

that place is scary!
    what does one do when one is persued by a cloud of mosquitoes?

would be great if anyone knows where to buy one of those battery powered yellow tennis racket-shaped insect swats! anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysania
    U organising one? Would love to go there but haven't been there before.
    OK.. I will organise one if you are interested.
    I'd like to do a head count!!

Quote Originally Posted by LiOnElLiN
    that place is scary!

would be great if anyone knows where to buy one of those battery powered yellow tennis racket-shaped insect swats! anyone?
    I know where have the least and most mosquitoes.. however i cant guarantee you wont get bite.. But i can guarantee the mosquitos there are 'not poison' compared to HDB one.

that place is scary!

I agree with LiOnElLiN, that whole place is infested with dengue mosquitoes minus the virus when I was bitten by more than 20 mosquitoes in less than an hour . I was busy killing them than taking shots. In the end I was pissed off and walk out of the park in 2 hours time.

You need to wear SAF Long 4 with SAF mosquitoe repellant rubbed generously in exposed skin. No joke man.
    ?

Not that bad lah... Spent half a day there and walked most of the reserve. Got bitten, of course, but I've experienced worse. Worth the sacrifice for the photos.

I agreed that its worth the sacrifice provided if we're well prepared to minimise the level of discomfort. Sounds like a good idea. When is the planned outing?

Quote Originally Posted by MARTIN1023
    I agree with LiOnElLiN, that whole place is infested with dengue mosquitoes minus the virus when I was bitten by more than 20 mosquitoes in less than an hour . I was busy killing them than taking shots. In the end I was pissed off and walk out of the park in 2 hours time.

You need to wear SAF Long 4 with SAF mosquitoe repellant rubbed generously in exposed skin. No joke man.
    U are prone to mosquitoes bite?? Like i say, i knew where has the least and most infested area and i will tell you in advance so that you can put on FBO and clear the SOC.

Quote Originally Posted by acroamatic
    Not that bad lah... Spent half a day there and walked most of the reserve. Got bitten, of course, but I've experienced worse. Worth the sacrifice for the photos.
    I agreed with you... It seem you know the way.. Care to share the pictures with us so that i can expect what can be 'shoot'

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    I agreed that its worth the sacrifice provided if we're well prepared to minimise the level of discomfort. Sounds like a good idea. When is the planned outing?
    I'd strongly suggest very early in the morning if you wanna to 'shoot' in perfection. And in low tide.... hope it is very low tide.

Saturday 5 JUNE 2004 Time: 0624 Tide is -0.3m. This day has the lowest tide of the month and you will get to 'see' this

Last edited by wakk0; 16th May 2004 at 04:07 PM.

i'm interested. but don't know if my equipment will be up to it. just a F75 with kit lens. when will we be going?

Me only using A80! Cannot go already ar??

that place is scary!

Haha...
    Bikini shoot there?

I'd strongly suggest very early in the morning if you wanna to 'shoot' in perfection. And in low tide.... hope it is very low tide.

Saturday 5 JUNE 2004 Time: 0624 Tide is -0.3m. This day has the lowest tide of the month and you will get to 'see' this

Well, its worth the early morning for a low tide shooting experience. Count me in.

Hi GUYS,

i'm interested.
    heard from garion that there got quite alot of dragonflies.
    i'll join u guys if i'm free.
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Quote Originally Posted by bsplenden
    i'm interested. but don't know if my equipment will be up to it. just a F75 with kit lens. when will we be going?
    hey, mine is juz FX1 but still 'shoot'.
    The pictures are not very nice as i am still new with it.

5 June 2004 is a nice date, wat do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysania
    Me only using A80! Cannot go already ar??
    can go.. can go... U are always welcome to Sungei Bulog.
    You can 'shoot' anything in Sungei Buloh with A80 as long as you have memory.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Well, its worth the early morning for a low tide shooting experience. Count me in.
    5 JUNE 2004 is a good morning for you?? let's pray for a sunny morning too

Quote Originally Posted by y0ngcheng
    i'm interested.
    heard from garion that there got quite alot of dragonflies.
    i'll join u guys if i'm free.
    5 JUNE 2004 is a good day for you??

Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast