Another Newbies Outing!
This time something simpler...
An outing for people to try out photographing car light trails from an overhead bridge.
We'll be located on an overhead bridge across the Pan Island Expressway, where traffic will be heavy and opportunities galore.
Probably best time to be there is around dusk (730pm).
We'll shoot for about 45 mins then go for zi cha dinner (costs shared), where you can try food photography.
Date/Time: 24 Aug (tues), 730pm onwards
Location: Overhead bridge across PIE at Toa Payoh (marked with star)
Things to bring:
- Widest lens you have
- External flash if you have (for food photography), and modifiers
- a bottle of drink, or some snack if you will feel hungry
3) Jacobs - 雅各士 - ジェイコブ
Newbies (honestly feeling blur with photography)
1) skylover (to be confirmed)
4) dookiedookdook (need your contact, thanks!)
9)Jsprtan (to be confirmed)
Independent Shooters (just wanna tag along, but self-sufficient)
2) sonngx (need your contact, thanks!)
3) pasay + 1 friend (need your contact, thanks!)
4) Fujisasuke (80% noobie)
Reserves (won't be included unless someone pulls out)
1) plus one (dawngel's sis) - To be confirmed, hopefully no need to work that night...
* List is FULL. Only left reserves...
* Do put your name down only if you can join for both the shooting and the makan afterwards.
* updated 20 Aug 12:50pm.