Might be heading there next month for approx 3 days.
Day 1 - Friday
- Flight to Kuantan via FireFly @ 11am
- Free at our own leisure
Day 2 - Saturday
- Full Day Workshop
Day 3 - Sunday
- Return flight to Singapore @ 11am
Actually, Day 3 is "open". We can either extend our stay by a day but this really depends on what Kuantan has to offer.
I'd like to ask and hope to hear inputs on the following:
- Places that are worthwhile to visit. We'd like to capture some sceneries (landscape), architecture and do some street photography
- Food that are worth checking and trying out.
- Any recommendation for a hotel to stay in?
- Does anybody know somebody who can drive us around? There'll be 4 of us but none has an international drivers license... so thinking of renting out a car with driver. If you happen to know somebody, please share.
- I read that one can take a Transnasional bus or even the train to Kuantan. Any info on how long the respective trip takes, and which one is advisable?
- Any tips/inputs/suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.