Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samsung NX10: decent camera for amateur/beginner photographer?

Default Re: Samsung NX10: decent camera for amateur/beginner photographer?

Quote Originally Posted by enzeru21 View Post
    the horse actually should be buried le.. don't know why always got people go and dig out the corpse...

then dig out and beat... after that wait for someone like you to come and bury it again.. hais..
    What to do? We have pretty persistent grave diggers here! One that likes dig it out to exhume the corpse, and the other to open another hole and bury it...
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 19th August 2010 at 04:03 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    What to do? We have pretty persistent grave diggers here! One that likes dig it out to exhume the corpse, and the other to open another hole and bury it...
    i think we should support cremation.. then burn aledy, don't need to keep burying and letting people dig out again.. what say u
    enzeru21 Canon 500D |Tamron17-50mm f/2.8| Sigma30mm f/1.4 | 580EX II
    mylightedreams

i think we should support cremation.. then burn aledy, don't need to keep burying and letting people dig out again.. what say u
    Cremation har? Are you suggesting burning the source of EVIL? Aka the companies that produce them? I mean, that is the ONLY effective method! Just saying in jest of course... Otherwise, burn what? Witch-hunting?

prices had dropped for NX10 and lenses.

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Cremation har? Are you suggesting burning the source of EVIL? Aka the companies that produce them? I mean, that is the ONLY effective method! Just saying in jest of course... Otherwise, burn what? Witch-hunting?
    HAHAH.. burn the comparison to which is better etc etc...
    mylightedreams

sign.....how come i always see such arguments among ppl in CS?? like small kids leh....argue non stop....

Quote Originally Posted by Biocell View Post
    sign.....how come i always see such arguments among ppl in CS?? like small kids leh....argue non stop....
    paiseh...never expected my topic to invite this kind of discussion...

What is new? Big kids will also argue like small kids also.. that's the reality. And it will never end... even ah-pehs will also indulge in such arguments - inherent human nature.

Now now... lets not digress again, and start beating up another dead horse while still trying to bury one....

if can afford, just get one loh, if not enough, then buy another DSLR loh, easy does it. discuss non stop also no point. buy and try, if not then sell. if like it, keep as spare loh.At the end of the day, even give Hasselblad, but no skill and knowledge of handling a camera can turn out like a **** picture too. Yeah, this forum has lots of adults who argue like kids ... haha

if can afford, just get one loh, if not enough, then buy another DSLR loh, easy does it. discuss non stop also no point. buy and try, if not then sell. if like it, keep as spare loh.At the end of the day, even give Hasselblad, but no skill and knowledge of handling a camera can turn out like a **** picture too. Yeah, this forum has lots of adults who argue like kids ... haha
    Careful lad.. Say like that, it will also bring out another argument...

Ok, pardon me.anyway, dnt meant to offend anyone. Everyone is photography enthusiast, let's encourage one another, regardless of brands or format or watever. Anyway, o realized each has their own good n bad. We buy according to our means la. Can afford good one, encourage d newcomer. We newbie listen n learn frm d kind souls who r si
    Fu in this field already. At times I just find it amusing ppl like to clique into brands that's all. At d end of d day, we are all ppl who appreciate goud pictures. Ok, rest d case. Hybrid is good as it's quite convenient la, nx10 w pancake allows u take much nicer pic compares to pns for sure. Well, when u go on leisure holiday u will appreciate it's size

Ok, this is what I will do.

Frankly, I have done quite a fair bit of research on my end, reading reviews from various sites and forums, and I 'think' I have a pretty good impression of what the camera can/cannot do and is good/sucks at.

All that is left is to walk into a shop, try it out, put down the money (if i decide its worth my cash), play around with it, understand its quirks and oddities, work around them, and more importantly, have fun doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna-sama View Post
    Ok, this is what I will do.

Frankly, I have done quite a fair bit of research on my end, reading reviews from various sites and forums, and I 'think' I have a pretty good impression of what the camera can/cannot do and is good/sucks at.

All that is left is to walk into a shop, try it out, put down the money (if i decide its worth my cash), play around with it, understand its quirks and oddities, work around them, and more importantly, have fun doing so.
    okie, since you have a better understanding and steps planned out ahead.. you better close this thread...

if not later someone else come in and dig out the dead horse again~!!!!
    mylightedreams

okie, since you have a better understanding and steps planned out ahead.. you better close this thread...

if not later someone else come in and dig out the dead horse again~!!!!
    Not my fault if people want to come in and dig leh.

Anyway, yep, this topic has served its purpose, so off it goes.

*click*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12