Thread: online subscription to POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY mag?

Default online subscription to POPULAR PHOTOGRAPHY mag?

hav anyone subscribe to the above mentioned photography mag thru internet? hw long did the 1st issue arrived and thereafter for the next issue?

First issue arrived 2 months after online form submitted. Subsequent issues every month. Great magazine at a low price. I look forward to receiving it in my mailbox every month.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sfhuang
    First issue arrived 2 months after online form submitted. Subsequent issues every month. Great magazine at a low price. I look forward to receiving it in my mailbox every month.
    how good is the coverage for this mag? some mags that i came across at the news stands dun seem to be much product coverage.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349
    hav anyone subscribe to the above mentioned photography mag thru internet? hw long did the 1st issue arrived and thereafter for the next issue?
    Just drop in to say hi to satan_18349, Welcome to the human world

It is good to be bad ... satan + darkforce = dark satan ? ...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Just drop in to say hi to satan_18349, Welcome to the human world

It is good to be bad ... satan + darkforce = dark satan ? ...

haa..halo 2 darkforce ...been njoyin life on human world...dun think i ll go bk so soon... gd name 2...

Quote Originally Posted by sfhuang
    k...noe abt dat bt for e.g i made the payment during the end of april..so will i receive the May issue after 2months (i.e July) or will i b havin the latest one...?

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    how good is the coverage for this mag? some mags that i came across at the news stands dun seem to be much product coverage.

nt bad as in 4me...think dis is one of the few that still hav a gd contents on film cameras u can find compared to tons of digital types...frm SLRs, TLRs, 35mm, digital etc etc to scanners, printers, film...blah blah blah....the other one recommended will b AMATEUR Photographer (UK) that is a weekly publication...wich is oso one of the top seller mag

yeah...gt my 1st import issue 2dae..took only abt a mth....bt slight diff with no lamination cover...nevertheless im enjoying reading every page now...

u got the June issue rite? with the digital Leica in front. Enjoy ... it's a great issue esp with the article on macro.

yap yap....regreted never subscribe online earlier...was paying around 4times more for the past issues...

Where can I subscribe the magazines?

Quote Originally Posted by satan_18349

Quote Originally Posted by garytanbw
    Where can I subscribe the magazines?
    Go to popphoto -> click here to order, but you have to pay with credit card...total amount for a 1yr subscription+shipping is about US$20= S$30+...