Thread: Did not see any official photographer in YOG today at the Tennis Games!

Default Did not see any official photographer in YOG today at the Tennis Games!

Is it true that most professionsal photographers will not choose Olympus? I see mainly Nikon and sometimes Canon ... hardly Sony and rarely Olympus ... WHY?

Default Re: Did not see any official photographer in YOG today at the Tennis Games!

Quote Originally Posted by kvlow23 View Post
    Is it true that most professionsal photographers will not choose Olympus? I see mainly Nikon and sometimes Canon ... hardly Sony and rarely Olympus ... WHY?
    what's the link to the thread title?

Default Re: Did not see any official photographer in YOG today at the Tennis Games!

Quote Originally Posted by kvlow23 View Post
    Not true, there ARE professionals using Olympus, hardly seeing doesn't mean that professionals do not choose, its a personal choice really,some are probably sponsered
    A wise man said, "Any available light is good light"

This is more like kopitiam talk, and should be restricted to discussions at kopi sessions instead. I have spoken about this many moons ago, so maybe someone can give the TS a PM and tell him why. Don't want to offend anyone, but this is not a helpful thread and neither is it really related to any equipment discussion. Thread closed.