Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 75

Thread: The most commented photos in PnP

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    the number of comments is inversely related to the amount of clothes the model wears or directly related to the amount of skin shown.
    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    This really says a lot about the mindset of some photographers here.






    One day i may like to try shoot some cute and act sexy poses too .....


    tungtong2010
    Last edited by tungtong; 19th August 2010 at 10:30 AM.
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  2. #22

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    THIS IS KOPITIAM! EVERYONE CAN TYPES ANTHING THEY LIKE!

  3. #23
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    the number of comments is inversely related to the amount of clothes the model wears or directly related to the amount of skin shown.
    Yeap, so if I wanna see xmm pictures, I just look at number of replies

    No need to flip thru the arty farty photos like tungtong's. Oh wait. Those with "implied nude" in the taglines also get a lot of views (but not much comments)

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yeap, so if I wanna see xmm pictures, I just look at number of replies

    No need to flip thru the arty farty photos like tungtong's. Oh wait. Those with "implied nude" in the taglines also get a lot of views (but not much comments)
    Y ? Y ?
    not much comments in implied nude ha ?

    tungtong2010
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  5. #25

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yeap, so if I wanna see xmm pictures, I just look at number of replies

    No need to flip thru the arty farty photos like tungtong's. Oh wait. Those with "implied nude" in the taglines also get a lot of views (but not much comments)
    cos the hands are busy doing something else to type.

  6. #26
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    Y ? Y ?
    not much comments in implied nude ha ?

    tungtong2010
    Haha. Nice and appreciated but don't know whether to comment or not... after other people (like flipfreak) say I purposely see these photos while my other hand busy doing something else besides typing.

  7. #27
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    cos the hands are busy doing something else to type.
    I DIDN'T DO IT
    NOBODY SAW ME DO IT
    YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING


  8. #28
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yeap, so if I wanna see xmm pictures, I just look at number of replies

    No need to flip thru the arty farty photos like tungtong's. Oh wait. Those with "implied nude" in the taglines also get a lot of views (but not much comments)
    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    Y ? Y ?
    not much comments in implied nude ha ?

    tungtong2010
    cos the keyboard is malfunction due to the massive noise bleeding.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP


    if
    any
    XMM
    read this thread...
    please msg me lo
    i may like to try shoot
    some cute
    &
    act sexy poses too .....

    Oh wait...
    i have no
    $
    lo.....


    only
    TFCD
    ok ?

    tungtong
    2010


    if
    U
    are
    21+
    we may
    try
    not much comments
    poses....
    Last edited by tungtong; 19th August 2010 at 10:52 AM.
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  10. #30
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,931
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    well actually its too easy to get great comments even if XMM pics CMI.......

    remember this trick in photography

    "a pretty face + hot body will mask over just about any problems the photog has creating the image"

    BUT ahhhh..... a pretty face+hot body in the hands of talent is another story altogether

    Just have a look at someone like Manny Librodo's works
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  11. #31
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post

    if
    any
    XMM
    read this thread...
    please msg me lo
    i may like to try shoot
    some cute
    &
    act sexy poses too .....

    Oh wait...
    i have no
    $
    lo.....


    only
    TFCD
    ok ?

    tungtong
    2010


    if
    U
    are
    21+
    we may
    try
    not much comments
    poses....
    I am available
    but I think your criteria is too high. Can lower? I have lots of experience, and willing to pose and even act sexy, and can work long hours. Just not very pretty. I blame it on puppy fat.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    google search
    Manny Librodo.....image

    http://www.google.com/images?client=...w=1226&bih=883

    wooowooow !
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    For more views and replies U must have a great title, for example...

    "When POLICEWOMAN catch sexy NURSE & SAILOR. When SCHOOLGIRL aspires to be SNOW WHITE. "


    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I am available
    but I think your criteria is too high. Can lower? I have lots of experience, and willing to pose and even act sexy, and can work long hours. Just not very pretty. I blame it on puppy fat.
    not very pretty ?
    can PP lo...

    can act sexy ?
    good la !

    &
    i like
    CAT
    sexy WildCAT !

    U
    ready for this ?
    http://www.adultcostumeshop.com.au/c...t_Costume.html

    tungtong
    2010

    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  15. #35

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    I DIDN'T DO IT
    NOBODY SAW ME DO IT
    YOU CAN'T PROVE ANYTHING

    everyone does it.
    no one wants to see u do it.


  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    everyone does it.
    no one wants to see u do it.

    In US ..
    some time U pay $0.25 (1/4 USD)..........u can.....lo
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  17. #37

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    In US ..
    some time U pay $0.25 (1/4 USD)..........u can.....lo
    only if wildcat is a xmm. otherwise i can always look in the mirror. lol.

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post




    :

    One day i may like to try shoot some cute and act sexy poses too .....


    tungtong2010
    ....speaking of the devil ...............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  19. #39
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    only if wildcat is a xmm. otherwise i can always look in the mirror. lol.
    Don't worry. I'm sure tungtong will be able to make magic with me...


    (picture copyright someone else)

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,797
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The most commented photos in PnP

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Don't worry. I'm sure tungtong will be able to make magic with me...


    (picture copyright someone else)
    ... this one really has substance .............
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •