Organizing an outing for people who interest to shoot Macro at this great & wonderful place.
Date: 28th August, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 7:30am (Briefing & Headcount)
Meeting Point : Admiralty Part West Entrance @ Sakura Restaurant Car Park (refer Above map)
Contact Person : Jacobs, 97983246
8:00am - 10:30am : Admiralty Natura Park @ flowers and insects marco photography.
10.30am onwards : Having Breakfast & viewing / sharing session .
[Items To bring:]
1) DSLR Camera + lens(es) [Macro Lens, macro fliter, Raynox conversion lens, or any fliter can add to your kit lens are recommended], P&S Camera or Film Camera
2) Fill Flash with Diffuser or Rings Flash
3) Tripod (If Applicable)
4) Water Bottle (off-course fill with drink water)
5) Torchlight (If Applicable)
6) Camera Manual (If you are newbie. I only able to teach/guide for Canon gear)
[How to get there:]
15 minute walk from Woodlands MRT station.
Buses 169, 911 from Woodlands Bus Interchange.
Bus 169 to southern entrance (Republic Polytechnic)
Carparks are available at Sakura Restaurant Carpark
S$ 0.50 per half an hour
== Stop Here ==
Limited to 12 people for current moment
== Outing will be call off or postpone if found bad weather (Eg:Raining) ==
1. If you put your name down, you are expected to show up. These outings will really quickly full list and do show some respect to the peoples who really can join the outing and turn-up him/her self on that day.
2. Do remember all the discussion or questions which related to this outing will be conduct HERE. So this thread mainly for register & reservation your name.