Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 103

Thread: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

  1. #81

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    the casinos hope to get more dis kind of people
    to continue press hex key , to return to main menu press star

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    confirmed liao, he is a BIG fish seller la ...
    BIG fish seller outside the casino..

    BIG FISH in the casino..........

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    $26mil.. I'll rather buy Genting Shares than spend it on Genting chips....

  4. #84

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Why gamble sia ? Give me 26k i happy alr .
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

  5. #85
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by loozhengyuan View Post
    Why gamble sia ? Give me 26k i happy alr .
    Well.. how long would 26k last you? Wouldn't it be better if you had, say, 260k? Wouldn't that make you happier? Now what about 2.6M?

    The propensity for these people to "make" it work is very high. As for the gambling part, could be a lot of things. It sure happened within a short time. Maybe too fast, too soon and he lost everything before he knew it, or was trying to recover the loses (another instinctive move)?

    I think only he would know.

  6. #86

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    like i said . 26k makes me HAPPY , though it wouldnt last .
    NIKON D90 | NIKKOR 35mm F/1.8G | NIKKOR 50mm F/1.8D | TOKINA 11-16mm F/2.8

  7. #87

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    I don't think I will go Casino if I have 26 million.

    I will most probably hanging out in Orchard Road, driving a Lambo with a few hot babes beside me, I guess I will be more happy then visiting Casino.

    I would say Casino is a place for entertainment, but to earn money from there, I guess it's a no no Win Win situation.

    And nowadays, women are looking for kore civilized men, they prefer men who don't smoke, drink or gamble.
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  8. #88

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    BIG fish seller outside the casino..

    BIG FISH in the casino..........
    ......... who also unfortunately only has the self-control of a fish seller

  9. #89

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    I think I got 95% right to know who this guy who lost 26 million is. Hmm, however I gotta give some respect to him .
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    It is all over the newspapers and he has been identified. With photo and name. His company has also been named. Next time you buy fish from the market or eat fish in a restaurant, it will cost more. Funding somebody's gambling addiction.
    His rival companies and business competitors know that now is the time to kill off his business. His suppliers must be worried and they should ask for Cash BEFORE delivery.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd August 2010 at 12:15 PM.

  11. #91
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    $26mil.. I'll rather buy Genting Shares than spend it on Genting chips....
    Shares will rise in value, but gambling = majority lose.

  12. #92

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    With 10 million I rather buy hdb flats and rent out to those china PRs ..
    Think fast, aim for the best !

  13. #93

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I don't think I will go Casino if I have 26 million.

    I will most probably hanging out in Orchard Road, driving a Lambo with a few hot babes beside me, I guess I will be more happy then visiting Casino.

    I would say Casino is a place for entertainment, but to earn money from there, I guess it's a no no Win Win situation.

    And nowadays, women are looking for kore civilized men, they prefer men who don't smoke, drink or gamble.
    when a person is in that status / level / state, no one could grasp when he is thinking; not even himself..

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I don't think I will go Casino if I have 26 million.

    And nowadays, women are looking for kore civilized men, they prefer men who don't smoke, drink or gamble.
    newspapers say he is worth a lot and has several houses. His car is about $700,000.

    in the real world...women prefer men who are worth $100 million or more and the women don't care if the guy is chain smoker + an alcohol junkie + gambling addict.

    women don't prefer men like us who have nothing even if we don't smoke, drink or gamble.

    welcome to the real world.

    sorry to dash your romantic delusions.
    Last edited by ricohflex; 22nd August 2010 at 10:02 PM.

  15. #95
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    newspapers say he is worth a lot and has several houses. His car is about $700,000.

    in the real world...women prefer men who are worth $100 million or more and the women don't care if the guy is chain smoker + an alcohol junkie + gambling addict.

    women don't prefer men like us who have nothing even if we don't smoke, drink or gamble.

    welcome to the real world.

    sorry to dash your romantic delusions.

    Not even if I own a 'sexy' camera ?? Hahahaha.....
    Last edited by diver-hloc; 22nd August 2010 at 10:07 PM.

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  16. #96

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    It is all over the newspapers and he has been identified. With photo and name. His company has also been named. Next time you buy fish from the market or eat fish in a restaurant, it will cost more. Funding somebody's gambling addiction.
    His rival companies and business competitors know that now is the time to kill off his business. His suppliers must be worried and they should ask for Cash BEFORE delivery.
    i didnt buy leh, got link?
    Objection !!!

  17. #97
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    any csers has 26m to loose? can u just "loose" 1m to me, i not greedy one.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  18. #98

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    any csers has 26m to loose? can u just "loose" 1m to me, i not greedy one.
    .....i 500k enough liao..
    Objection !!!

  19. #99

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by garagez View Post
    the casinos hope to get more dis kind of people
    Yeap. Casinos love these whales.

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    1,129

    Default Re: This is so crazy! Local businessman loses $26m at RWS casino over 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post

    And nowadays, women are looking for kore civilized men, they prefer men who don't smoke, drink or gamble.
    Some women are looking for men who doesn't womanize....

    btw, it also depends on what women you're referring too.. some women purposely hang out at casinos to engage gambling men.. esp who who can afford 26mil or more at the tables, smoke cigar, and drink concentrated alcohol solution.......

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •