Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aiya, camera doesn't fit in bag!!

If the bag is small, get a bigger bag. What's there to discuss? If the weather is hot, don't go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Minoxman
    If the bag is small, get a bigger bag. What's there to discuss? If the weather is hot, don't go out.
    ..if you don't like the thread, ignore it.. why bother with unproductive comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Alamak...dun be sarcastic lah...

Camera bags are wonderful things...somewhat like Doraemon's pocket...when you think it can't fit in anymore, just rearrange a bit--volia!
    hahah... eh! where can i buy a doraemon huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    Anyway, the Crumpler bags look nice, and like someone said before, it doens't scream expensive camera inside.. quite important for when I bring it back to Malaysis during holidays

Crumpler bags look nice - I agree.

Doesn't scream expensive camera inside - all photographers will know.

quite important for when I bring it back to Malaysis during holidays - If Malaysian robbers are really stupid, they'll probably rob you of your nice bag, with a camera in it as a bonus. Better be careful. Sooner of later you'll pull your camera out and everyone will see it. Point is, the syndicates know which laptop/bag/camera/car to take. Stay alert when using expensive equipment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12