Thread: Digital Camera Care

Default Digital Camera Care

Hi all,

How do I take care of my camera (besides putting in dry box, LCD protector)? What kind of camera cloth to use to wipe the screen? If possible, help me provide the price and place to buy them. Tks! Got another question, if I were to use the camera in countries like Europe during Autumn and winter, do i still need a dry box to keep them?

cloth:

for more fuss -> microfibre cloth/lens cleaning cloth. available @ all major camera stores eg cathay photo

for less fuss -> any ordinary cotton cloth

europe trip: no need dry box coz supposedly u will be practically using it every now n then to take holidae snapshots ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by missbean
    Hi all,

How do I take care of my camera (besides putting in dry box, LCD protector)? What kind of camera cloth to use to wipe the screen? If possible, help me provide the price and place to buy them. Tks! Got another question, if I were to use the camera in countries like Europe during Autumn and winter, do i still need a dry box to keep them?
    I presume your definition of screen is the LCD? Just use any lens cloth will do. The type you use to wipe your glasses will do just as fine.

If the air is dry, it's ok to go without a box for quite a while. How long are you gog to be there to begin with? My camera has been sitting under my bed in UK for the past few mths and nthg has happened