Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1004

Thread: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

  1. #161
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Universal Studios fireworks
    Date: 28th Aug 2010
    Time: 5.30pm at beeboo shitty

    Who`s interested? The last time was cancelled coz i ghost Manila

    Hollywood After Hours is now featuring the Lake Hollywood Spectacular show! Dine and shop at Universal Studios Singapore®'s Hollywood zone from 7:00pm to 10:00pm every Friday and Saturday for only $5 per entry.

    At 10:00pm you’ll get the perfect finale to the evening as you watch the Lake Hollywood Spectacular… an incredible new pyrotechnics show set to a brilliant musical score that will burst across the night sky right in front of you!
    In addition, present your "After Hours Entry Ticket" to enjoy 15% discount off your total bill at the following outlets (Unlimited usage per day):
    - KT’s Grill (Universal Studios Singapore)
    - Hollywood China Bistro (Universal Studios Singapore)
    - OSIA (FestiveWalk)
    - Fiesta (Festive Hotel)
    - Palio (Hotel Michael)
    - Starz Restaurant (Hard Rock Hotel Singapore)


    1: Jimmy81
    2:
    3:
    Last edited by Jimmy81; 24th August 2010 at 07:54 PM.

  2. #162
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Yesh but maybe not doing so early maybe late sep den can do
    night macro time !!!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  3. #163

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Universal Studios fireworks
    Date: 28th July 2010
    Time:

    1: Jimmy81
    2:
    3:
    28th July! Back to the Past again? Soot too many YOG xmms until blur riaos?

  4. #164
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    28th July! Back to the Past again? Soot too many YOG xmms until blur riaos?
    Alamak! Muz be too all the xmms make me dizzy

  5. #165
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    The French!!





    and the Singapore Swim team!



    The one in white is Rainer Ng, silver medalist!

  6. #166

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Alamak! Muz be too all the xmms make me dizzy
    Haolian spotted...
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    how come jkk take potos orb hall moi ex gfs...

  8. #168
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    how come jkk take potos orb hall moi ex gfs...
    lol chiu sho flower heart

  9. #169
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    1 last pic for the day



    Kieu Duong from Germany
    Competing in 10M dive

  10. #170
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    ...Fwah...ish de gotch sho manee camee reh. ...
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  11. #171

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Any butties interested in doing night cemetry shoot? I intend to shoot a grave digger theme, need a spade, car, and 'bodies'
    chiu orguinice i sarppork!!!

  12. #172
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    huat ah!who ish on leabe tomolo?

  13. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    assgeebeedeoman ish de inch actsion again...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750364

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738272

    Moi think he ish de sibeh bored... he ish de btss...

  14. #174
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    assgeebeedeoman ish de inch actsion again...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750364

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738272

    Moi think he ish de sibeh bored... he ish de btss...
    424 and 635!!

  15. #175
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    assgeebeedeoman ish de inch actsion again...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750364

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738272

    Moi think he ish de sibeh bored... he ish de btss...
    indeed...

  16. #176

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    assgeebeedeoman ish de inch actsion again...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750364

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=738272

    Moi think he ish de sibeh bored... he ish de btss...
    pwah sho pro
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #177
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    butties, need help. got an overseas friend coming to sg to stay for a week. any good yet budget hotels to stay? no 81 or fragrance that kind.

    at least something decent, hopefully near town.

  18. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    butties, need help. got an overseas friend coming to sg to stay for a week. any good yet budget hotels to stay? no 81 or fragrance that kind.

    at least something decent, hopefully near town.
    New majestic, orchard got one boutique hotel not bad.

  19. #179

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    butties, need help. got an overseas friend coming to sg to stay for a week. any good yet budget hotels to stay? no 81 or fragrance that kind.

    at least something decent, hopefully near town.
    how budget ish budget???

  20. #180

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVIII - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Universal Studios fireworks
    Date: 28th Aug 2010
    Time: 5.30pm at beeboo shitty

    Who`s interested? The last time was cancelled coz i ghost Manila

    Hollywood After Hours is now featuring the Lake Hollywood Spectacular show! Dine and shop at Universal Studios Singapore®'s Hollywood zone from 7:00pm to 10:00pm every Friday and Saturday for only $5 per entry.

    At 10:00pm you’ll get the perfect finale to the evening as you watch the Lake Hollywood Spectacular… an incredible new pyrotechnics show set to a brilliant musical score that will burst across the night sky right in front of you!
    In addition, present your "After Hours Entry Ticket" to enjoy 15% discount off your total bill at the following outlets (Unlimited usage per day):
    - KT’s Grill (Universal Studios Singapore)
    - Hollywood China Bistro (Universal Studios Singapore)
    - OSIA (FestiveWalk)
    - Fiesta (Festive Hotel)
    - Palio (Hotel Michael)
    - Starz Restaurant (Hard Rock Hotel Singapore)


    1: Jimmy81
    2:
    3:
    i am still involved in yog airport departure ops leh.....

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 47891011141934 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •