Thread: Anyone came across mondaine watches?

Default Anyone came across mondaine watches?

Hi guys,

anyone came across mondaine watches selling in SG?

http://www.mondaine.com/mondaine-watches/display/145

thanks.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

Default Re: Anyone came across mondaine watches?

Yes, TANGS (Men's wear level, Orchard) carries them. Mondaine is the official time keeper for Switzerland. Value for money, go for the mechanical one.
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com

Quote Originally Posted by Benji77 View Post
    Yes, TANGS (Men's wear level, Orchard) carries them. Mondaine is the official time keeper for Switzerland. Value for money, go for the mechanical one.
    wah liao mechanical one vey expensive leh. saw one on sun at taka selling at $949, given the price i would rather top up and get a tag F1.

Thinking of getting the quartz one which only cost $370. what dou think? But taka quite limted, not much variety.
    39, 40.5, 46, 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77.

Thats about the same price in Switzerland. A watch is a very personal thing, so its hard for me to say which one to choose. I'd personally go for a mechanical watch, especially if I'd want to keep it for as long as I live

IMO, a Tag is not worth the value tagged to it. Try the Fortis, Zeno Watch Basel if you'd like a mechanical watch at at reasonable price.

The Mondaines are what I'd call a more retro watch, not so much a dress or fashion watch. A good talking point is that its the Official Timekeeper for the Swiss Rail/bus group. Every clock in their upkeep is syncronized. Cool!
    The sooner you get it, the longer you enjoy it.
    I welcome you @ www.benaw.zenfolio.com