Thread: Which camera shop got DBS 0% installment?

Default Which camera shop got DBS 0% installment?

As the topic suggest?

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    As the topic suggest?

Try MS Color at Ang Mo Kio Central and look for Florence

Quote Originally Posted by tolitz
    Try MS Color at Ang Mo Kio Central and look for Florence
    If they give you a good price that is way below the recommended retail price that are listed in those big shops (HN, Best etc), then I don't think that they will offer 0% installments.

Cos from what I know the company would have to pay around 5% to the bank in order for you the customers to enjoy the installments.

There's another way of have an installment and low price cameras.
    Use your CitiBank Credit card. Once you have make your purchase, >$500 call the Citibank card center and tell them that you would like to have your latest purchase paid in installments. The catch is you will have to pay 2.5% extra.

Just call them and confirm with them. cos this is what I know a few mths ago.

Quote Originally Posted by morganoh
    If they give you a good price that is way below the recommended retail price that are listed in those big shops (HN, Best etc), then I don't think that they will offer 0% installments.

Cos from what I know the company would have to pay around 5% to the bank in order for you the customers to enjoy the installments.

There's another way of have an installment and low price cameras.
    Use your CitiBank Credit card. Once you have make your purchase, >$500 call the Citibank card center and tell them that you would like to have your latest purchase paid in installments. The catch is you will have to pay 2.5% extra.

Just call them and confirm with them. cos this is what I know a few mths ago.
    i don't mind mscolor gimme a good price....n i help them pay 5%...im actually looking at something $800+ so installment atleast less than $100 amonth won't feel the pinch...heehee...

Quote Originally Posted by kegler
    i don't mind mscolor gimme a good price....n i help them pay 5%...im actually looking at something $800+ so installment atleast less than $100 amonth won't feel the pinch...heehee...
    Would it be better if you buy at a good price with Citibank credit card and pay 2.5% to Citibank?

It would be cheaper right?

Would it be better if you buy at a good price with Citibank credit card and pay 2.5% to Citibank?

If I am not wrong, Standard Chartered bank credit card has this feature too. They will also charge you extra.

use visa need to pay extra 3%.... for good price.... + citibank is 5.5% liao

does ms colour provide installments on the house without credit card?

Quote Originally Posted by AhFu
    does ms colour provide installments on the house without credit card?
    i dun think so.. but maybe u can try harvey norman...
    erm.. need payslip i think

Quote Originally Posted by RuthBaby
    i dun think so.. but maybe u can try harvey norman...
    erm.. need payslip i think
    Harvey n denki will rip u apart