Thread: Air pistol/rifle

Default Air pistol/rifle

After all the readings about paintballs, now my finger a bit itchy to pull some triggers. Anyone know of any air pistol/rifle range in singapore where i can go for some shootings? Thanks.:P

Quote Originally Posted by clizeer
    After all the readings about paintballs, now my finger a bit itchy to pull some triggers. Anyone know of any air pistol/rifle range in singapore where i can go for some shootings? Thanks.:P
    i prefer live fire at the Choa Chu Kang Range

Air pistol or rifle where got kick?

Singapore Shooting
    Last edited by mervlam; 14th May 2004 at 12:21 AM.

I prefer live firing in the field too, so shiok to see a real bullet flies towards the target board and see the balloon burst

well...for air pistol, i think Bishan CC got
    SAF also got, the range is at bukit timah, shoot until sick of it last time when training for competition

Quote Originally Posted by Wai
    I prefer live firing in the field too, so shiok to see a real bullet flies towards the target board and see the balloon burst

well...for air pistol, i think Bishan CC got
    SAF also got, the range is at bukit timah, shoot until sick of it last time when training for competition
    bishan cc i think is laser wan.. see tv b4.. not quite sure. but know there is something like gun to play with.
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

you can come to safra yishun for 10metres air rifle/pistol, the range has 33 lanes.

or also the choa chu kang one. national shooting centre. where you can try out 25metre pistol, rapid fire and centrefire. or the 50metre smallbore rifle prone/kneeling/standing. =)