Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 39 of 39

Thread: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?


    Quote Originally Posted by marios_pittas View Post
    Totally agree with "banana diver" (!).. sort out the details and would love to join you, to hear your thoughts on photography and the like...

    -- marios
    I

    for the first Session
    3 hours
    will be
    -
    how to say HELLO
    from your

    &
    with




    tungtong
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Bro can I join the class? I want to do street photography! I want to learn form someone experienced... Does it have any requirement for learners?

    Should have different prices for diffrent kind of customer lah. For working adult you charge more. For student charge less. Should limit number of learners for each class, for quality. That way you'll have more learners.

    For foreigner student you charge less less (I'm foreigner student ). 'Cause sometime may not understand you
    Last edited by When89; 14th October 2010 at 12:10 AM.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by When89 View Post
    Bro can I join the class? I want to do street photography! I want to learn form someone experienced... Does it have any requirement for learners?

    Should have different prices for diffrent kind of customer lah. For working adult you charge more. For student charge less. Should limit number of learners for each class, for quality. That way you'll have more learners.

    For foreigner student you charge less less (I'm foreigner student ). 'Cause sometime may not understand you
    okok ! free for u lo !
    just msg me if u are in town area & ready to do street photography....

    tungtong2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  4. #24

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    okok ! free for u lo !
    just msg me if u are in town area & ready to do street photography....

    tungtong2010

    .
    when u are org ur class.. interested!

  5. #25

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by idi0tekue View Post
    how to teach street photog?? anybody with a camera can do it.
    True anyone with a camera can do it but not many can excel in it

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by idi0tekue View Post
    how to teach street photog?? anybody with a camera can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royale With Cheese View Post
    True anyone with a camera can do it but not many can excel in it
    street photography is not only photography ....

    tungong2010

    .
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunny island
    Posts
    1,208

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post




    street photography is not only photography ....

    tungong2010

    .
    it's a way of life and it's the "art of life"....
    i not sure if i am making any sense here... but the deeper you are into street photography... either the more you understand about life as it is or the more you don't... but all the more you want to shoot and document it...

    cheers
    Last edited by BananaDiver; 16th October 2010 at 12:19 AM.
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,835

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    super keen on your workshop if you were to conduct. you have an amazing eye for detail and your photos speak for themselves.

  9. #29

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaDiver View Post
    it's a way of life and it's the "art of life"....
    i not sure if i am making any sense here... but the deeper you are into street photography... either the more you understand about life as it is or the more you don't... but all the more you want to shoot and document it...

    cheers
    a great way of putting it!
    ( Documenting the Human Condition | Flickr )

  10. #30

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    hi tungtong, do poorly paid NSFs like myself get discount price for your workshop as well? im a huge fan of your works and how you interacted with ur subjects... your moments captured in thailand were priceless! do update us
    It's all about the moments; and the moments in between. 8 Perpetual || Flickr

  11. #31
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Tung...... its more than 2 months since you started this thread...... the demand for your class seems to be there....... ha ha just do it !!!

    Sign up as workshop organizer and try for a few months ..... then evaluate and see if you want to continue or do it differently..... I am confident you will do well...
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, North
    Posts
    173

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Dear Tung Tung,

    U have the EYE. I love your images, and support you. Go for it!

  13. #33
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Tung, congratulations on being the Featured Photographer for June 2010 in PhotoMalaysia
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...81324#poststop

    For Goodness Sake....... DO THE CLASS LAH !!!
    Last edited by ed9119; 18th October 2010 at 06:26 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    serangoon
    Posts
    3,042

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Tung, congratulations on being the Featured Photographer for June 2010 in PhotoMalaysia
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...81324#poststop

    For Goodness Sake....... DO THE CLASS LAH !!!
    thanks ed9119 !
    hahah...no time la......still la..

    tungtong2010
    Singapore
    I TRY to...Keep the lines of communication open, can U?
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tungtong

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunny island
    Posts
    1,208

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    Tung, congratulations on being the Featured Photographer for June 2010 in PhotoMalaysia
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...81324#poststop

    For Goodness Sake....... DO THE CLASS LAH !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    thanks ed9119 !
    hahah...no time la......still la..

    tungtong2010
    Singapore
    why not eddie and tung conduct this together??? win win situation for both
    haha... can i have free lessons?
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

  16. #36
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    TAke a small class of 5 to 6 first

    I help u design your content and program

    Tung, I know you TOO WELL.....always the artist spirit strong in you and shy to teach

    You can do it your own unconventional way
    Last edited by ed9119; 19th October 2010 at 12:43 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,700

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    I support tungtong . . . pls add me for your class . . .
    Shot more cos digital is FREE !!!

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Sunny island
    Posts
    1,208

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    TAke a small class of 5 to 6 first

    I help u design your content and program

    Tung, I know you TOO WELL.....always the artist spirit strong in you and shy to teach

    You can do it your own unconventional way
    i volunteer to be waterboy!!!
    Last edited by ed9119; 19th October 2010 at 12:43 PM.
    http://www.yeechaokoh.com/
    What's the use of "depth of field" if there's no "depth of feelings...

  19. #39
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: How much do you charge -for Basic Street and Candid Class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by tungtong View Post
    hahah...no time la......still la..

    tungtong2010
    Singapore
    you started this thread 2 months ago ....... now you say no time ??!! ha ha u really Tarik Harga man !!!

    Better do it quick before people flame you for wasting their time to follow this thread

    Thread Closed ...... hopefully your next thread will be one as an advertiser announcing a paid workshop

    ........... and Call me !
    Last edited by ed9119; 19th October 2010 at 12:53 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •