Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: 5dollar in Idn

  1. #1

    Default 5dollar in Idn

    Hello everyone i just wanna share my 5dollar in Idn

    <--- click me
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    you are featured in this IdN?

  3. #3

    Default

    nope i just wanna share the place where i go
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  4. #4

    Default

    Idn...

    frankly, the more i think abt design in graphic sense, the more i hate it.
    it's a follow the leader world for MOST of the time. Break thrus are limited due to alter-egos...i've seen people change once they are 'good' and i've seen people good people commiting suicide just because their design don't rock anymore.

    I've always liked designing, but in the end...I had to take a new beginning.

    last time, when i did an experimental vector graphic using scribbles...nobody liked it. BUT now...look! it's the IN-THING. *Duh? Just because a Great designer started it. Now that's what I call RUBBISH!

  5. #5

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Idn...

    frankly, the more i think abt design in graphic sense, the more i hate it.
    it's a follow the leader world for MOST of the time. Break thrus are limited due to alter-egos...i've seen people change once they are 'good' and i've seen people good people commiting suicide just because their design don't rock anymore.

    I've always liked designing, but in the end...I had to take a new beginning.

    last time, when i did an experimental vector graphic using scribbles...nobody liked it. BUT now...look! it's the IN-THING. *Duh? Just because a Great designer started it. Now that's what I call RUBBISH!
    kena burn badly before eh?

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Idn...

    frankly, the more i think abt design in graphic sense, the more i hate it.
    it's a follow the leader world for MOST of the time. Break thrus are limited due to alter-egos...i've seen people change once they are 'good' and i've seen people good people commiting suicide just because their design don't rock anymore.

    I've always liked designing, but in the end...I had to take a new beginning.

    last time, when i did an experimental vector graphic using scribbles...nobody liked it. BUT now...look! it's the IN-THING. *Duh? Just because a Great designer started it. Now that's what I call RUBBISH!
    Relak lah brader. Design is subjective... You have potential and will go further. Keep on experimenting!

  7. #7

    Default

    Yo khairi
    hmm sucha negative comment eh. Totally agree with rolzink. Design is subjective. In any case, you cant satisfy everyone! It applies to everything and anything.

    Must learn to appreciate wat others have contributed. At the same time take pride in ya own work. You are soul for ya work. If u dun, it will juz remain as garbage.

    *o boy, I WANNA GO IDN~~

  8. #8

    Default

    hi vibrancyniche
    was surfing ur webbie when i chanced upon ur resume. i was from meetoh too. if im not wrong, ur form teacher is Miss Hong right?

  9. #9

    Default

    hey khairi just let the fate be with you.... If you had the talent you will be able to express out becos it an individual stuff...... Keep trying or get some education in design to improve yourself
    Favouritism | Design + Lifestyle + Art

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zerofour
    hey khairi just let the fate be with you.... If you had the talent you will be able to express out becos it an individual stuff...... Keep trying or get some education in design to improve yourself
    education in design?

    yeap...i got a dip in graphic design & a dip in mechatronics engg (majoring in product design)

    what grade i got, which school i was from, is not the matter.

    and that Rolzink guy...he was one of my graphic design lecturer...he sparked my interest in photography...now thinking to go into photography design rather than graphic design purely...

    a lot can be done and experimented with photography design as compared to graphic design.

    when doing product design last time, i had to figure out what makes a camera! got to strip an old rangefinder and a damaged SLR for future development. Well, nvr liked my lecturer that time, so always give him problem but wrecking his old foldable cam.

    he he he

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokka
    hi vibrancyniche
    was surfing ur webbie when i chanced upon ur resume. i was from meetoh too. if im not wrong, ur form teacher is Miss Hong right?
    hey there~
    Hmmm izzit? tts a small world. So u from which batch? u were under Miss Hong 2?

  12. #12

    Default

    I grad in 1994. 1982 batch. Yea, was under Miss Hong. You're Yoke Link's classmate right?
    Sucha small world. Mee Toh's gonna moved to Punggol soon..and the old site demolished.
    Go visit it when u can..

  13. #13

    Default

    Hohoho wah~ u even know yokelink? tts really a small world. Ya i heard abt the moval. Do u know when's e last day? Was tinking of going there for a shoot though.

  14. #14

    Default

    Ya...Yoke Link's my 'bro' in p. sch. I remember ppl used to call him terence junior cos he resembles me alot!
    I don't know when's the last day though...gotta check with my fren. I have exactly the same idea as u! A shoot through nostalgic meetoh! But the idea of me and my camera .. and the looks of bewildered teachers looking at me. kinda scares me. hahaa. i wouldnt want a teacher every now and then to walk up to me and ask 'wat u doin huh?'

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •