Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new handphone..... Sony Ericsson T68 or Nokia 8310?

8310? GIVE IT A MISS!! haha

It hung on my many times and out of that many times 2 times it went DEAD!!! Can't turn on again!!! haha Have to go down to the NOKIA CARE and save it but MUST WAIT SO long. And they tell you " oh...upgrade software will not have that prob liao" So okay... leave it there and upgrade. Then collect later.... After that... a few weeks later. BOOMMMMMMMMM... It died on me again. Went back and made a fuss... hahah see that's Nokia 8310!

Doumyouji
    Guests

using t68 till date onli hang 3 times compare to my younger bro 8310 hang 5 times within first month

Originally posted by sneezybum
    If u considering 8310. why don't consider 6510? Have to admit that looks lose to 8310 but functionality definitely superior to 8310. heard this frm my friend who's nw in m1 on attachment
    well that's one statement thats purely objective. to me 8310 damn ulgy and crude...looks like a cheap skate beng mod phone. 6510 is much classier imho
    Last edited by Mystix; 27th May 2002 at 08:46 PM.

Originally posted by panz
    The T68 will hanged on you occasionally...furthermore there are times I couldn't even get calls out and in as well. Not very stable.....my advice is to wait for something better. Or go for Nokia.
    You sure the phone is not stable? haha, well, mi using the phone for quite some time and it has never given me a problem b4 though

mpenza, if you have the cash, try to get the T68i. If not the T68m will do fine

hmm,talking about HP. I also need to upgrade pretty soon. Handphone is not feeling well nowaday.

Thinking of 8910 , Chio ~~~~~.

Samsung sgh-t100 also good but i hate the antenna.

Originally posted by KanuAMBC

You sure the phone is not stable? haha, well, mi using the phone for quite some time and it has never given me a problem b4 though

mpenza, if you have the cash, try to get the T68i. If not the T68m will do fine

or you could buy a T68m and get the firmware upgraded to T68i for just $12 by Ericsson.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12