Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Please QUOTE this post and upon replying, delete away the [ quote ] and [ /quote ].

back by popular demand!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). domdomino --> 3pts
    3). cheesecake -> 3pts
    4). zaren -------> 2pts
    5). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Thursday 26th Aug 2010.

Trabzonspor vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!

* Europa League Qualifying
    * Play-Off Round
    * 26th Aug 2010
    * KO 19:45
    * Ground: H. Avni Aker Stadium

TRABZONSPOR V LIVERPOOL

Liverpool's star trio miss Trabzonspor trip

By Soccernet staff

August 25, 2010

Liverpool will be without captain Steven Gerrard, star striker Fernando Torres and Barcelona transfer target Javier Mascherano for their Europa League play-off second leg against Trabzonspor in Turkey on Thursday.

Gerrard has a back problem and Torres is rested following his injury problems, while manager Roy Hodgson has not included Mascherano due to his desire to leave the club.

Soccernet understands the Argentina captain was unwilling to play against Manchester City on Monday and, with Hodgson having admitted he was not in the right mental space to play at Eastlands, it appears his omission is down to the same cause for Thursday's game.

Liverpool legend John Aldridge told the Liverpool Echo he is not happy about Mascherano's actions.

"Javier Mascherano's refusal to face Manchester City on Monday night was selfish and unprofessional," he said. "I can understand his frustration because he's clearly desperate to move on but what he did was out of order and he let the club down badly.

"Mascherano needs to remember that when Liverpool signed him in 2007 his career was going nowhere. He can't expect the club to just drop the amount of cash they want for him so he can get away. I'm glad Roy Hodgson has stood his ground because you can't have players calling the shots.

"With the transfer window shutting next week I'm sure his agent advised him to refuse to play and cause havoc to try to force the club's hand. That's what happened in my time and it's still happening today."

Defender Daniel Agger (concussion) and Maxi Rodriguez (illness) are also missing from the squad which travels to Turkey with a 1-0 lead from the first leg.

"Steven Gerrard unfortunately has had a recurrence of the back problem which he gets from time to time," said Hodgson. "Hopefully it won't stop him playing on Sunday."

"With Fernando Torres we've made the decision that we don't wish to risk him three games in a row at this stage of the season with him having done so well to get back this quickly.

"Agger played in the game on Monday (the 3-0 defeat to Manchester City) which was to some extent against medical advice. He wanted to play but felt a bit sick after the game. That's mainly due to the concussion he suffered (against Arsenal), so it would be foolish for us to risk him.

"Maxi is sick. He's in bed at the moment with a bit of gastroenteritis, so he's out of the question."

Hodgson admits his side face a tough challenge against Trabzonspor after failing to put the match beyond reach at Anfield last week, with Joe Cole missing a penalty.

"We missed a golden opportunity to kill the game off at Anfield and now we've got it all to do," added the 62-year-old. "It's going to be a very tough ask for the players in a difficult place.

"They are one of the two or three best teams in Turkey at the moment and Turkish football is of a very high standard.

"Everyone who's been to Trabzon tells me it's a remarkably difficult place to play. They're a hostile and fanatic crowd and it's a difficult pitch. But if we come through it we'll come through it stronger."

1). 1-1 Draw!! (NoGoal!) Cheesecake
    2). 0-0 Draw! Taurean
    3). 1-0 Liverpool WIN! (cole) grumpy
    4). 6-0 Liverpool WIN! (Jovanovic, Babel) zhapchit
    5). 0-0 Draw... blazer_workz
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

can i predict liverpool loss???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    can i predict liverpool loss???
    sure y not? hahahahhaa
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    sure y not? hahahahhaa
    dun angry lah........

without a few key players, i can see liverpool can even maintain a draw......
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Please QUOTE this post and upon replying, delete away the [ quote ] and [ /quote ].

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). domdomino --> 3pts
    3). cheesecake -> 3pts
    4). zaren -------> 2pts
    5). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Thursday 26th Aug 2010.

* Play-Off Round
    * 26th Aug 2010

TRABZONSPOR V LIVERPOOL

By Soccernet staff

August 25, 2010

Liverpool will be without captain Steven Gerrard, star striker Fernando Torres and Barcelona transfer target Javier Mascherano for their Europa League play-off second leg against Trabzonspor in Turkey on Thursday.

Gerrard has a back problem and Torres is rested following his injury problems, while manager Roy Hodgson has not included Mascherano due to his desire to leave the club.

Soccernet understands the Argentina captain was unwilling to play against Manchester City on Monday and, with Hodgson having admitted he was not in the right mental space to play at Eastlands, it appears his omission is down to the same cause for Thursday's game.

Liverpool legend John Aldridge told the Liverpool Echo he is not happy about Mascherano's actions.

"Javier Mascherano's refusal to face Manchester City on Monday night was selfish and unprofessional," he said. "I can understand his frustration because he's clearly desperate to move on but what he did was out of order and he let the club down badly.

"Mascherano needs to remember that when Liverpool signed him in 2007 his career was going nowhere. He can't expect the club to just drop the amount of cash they want for him so he can get away. I'm glad Roy Hodgson has stood his ground because you can't have players calling the shots.

"With the transfer window shutting next week I'm sure his agent advised him to refuse to play and cause havoc to try to force the club's hand. That's what happened in my time and it's still happening today."

Defender Daniel Agger (concussion) and Maxi Rodriguez (illness) are also missing from the squad which travels to Turkey with a 1-0 lead from the first leg.

"Steven Gerrard unfortunately has had a recurrence of the back problem which he gets from time to time," said Hodgson. "Hopefully it won't stop him playing on Sunday."

"With Fernando Torres we've made the decision that we don't wish to risk him three games in a row at this stage of the season with him having done so well to get back this quickly.

"Agger played in the game on Monday (the 3-0 defeat to Manchester City) which was to some extent against medical advice. He wanted to play but felt a bit sick after the game. That's mainly due to the concussion he suffered (against Arsenal), so it would be foolish for us to risk him.

"Maxi is sick. He's in bed at the moment with a bit of gastroenteritis, so he's out of the question."

Hodgson admits his side face a tough challenge against Trabzonspor after failing to put the match beyond reach at Anfield last week, with Joe Cole missing a penalty.

"We missed a golden opportunity to kill the game off at Anfield and now we've got it all to do," added the 62-year-old. "It's going to be a very tough ask for the players in a difficult place.

"They are one of the two or three best teams in Turkey at the moment and Turkish football is of a very high standard.

"Everyone who's been to Trabzon tells me it's a remarkably difficult place to play. They're a hostile and fanatic crowd and it's a difficult pitch. But if we come through it we'll come through it stronger."

2). 0-0 Draw! Taurean
    6). 0-1 Loss ... reina own goal. Fotoudavid
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Deregistered

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). domdomino --> 3pts
    3). cheesecake -> 3pts
    4). zaren -------> 2pts
    5). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Thursday 26th Aug 2010.

* Play-Off Round
    * 26th Aug 2010

TRABZONSPOR V LIVERPOOL

By Soccernet staff

August 25, 2010

2). 0-0 Draw! Taurean
    7). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Nogoal , kite ) domdomino

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    yes i predicted this.....
    will be wishing liverpool to win but very hard this time round....
    also dunno the name of the strikers so make reina scorer for this match hehe
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

bro cheesecake, if i got it correct will i can 10 points??
    i hear u managed to talk to NTUC for the points to change for NTUC vouchers...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

bro cheesecake, if i got it correct will i can 10 points??
    i hear u managed to talk to NTUC for the points to change for NTUC vouchers...
    impossible becos nvr m i on gd terms with them. i live in opposition area!

yes i predicted this.....
    will be wishing liverpool to win but very hard this time round....
    also dunno the name of the strikers so make reina scorer for this match hehe
    think we nid to sign shay given liao lor.

impossible becos nvr m i on gd terms with them. i live in opposition area!
    seng song also good
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

think we nid to sign shay given liao lor.
    but shay given like to give goals....... think sign joe hart better, at least he play with heart. But must wait Joe Hart contract finish.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). domdomino --> 3pts
    3). cheesecake -> 3pts
    4). zaren -------> 2pts
    5). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Thursday 26th Aug 2010.

* Play-Off Round
    * 26th Aug 2010

TRABZONSPOR V LIVERPOOL

By Soccernet staff

August 25, 2010

2). 0-0 Draw! Taurean
    7). 2-0 LIVERPOOL WIN! (Nogoal , kite ) domdomino
    8). 1-1 Draw! (Ngog) coolsigg
    Last edited by coolsigg; 26th August 2010 at 04:57 PM.

INTER MAKE MASCH BID

You all thought Inter Milan's interest in Masch was dead, didn't you?

Well not a bit of it. The Sun carries quotes from Inter sporting director chap Marco Branca, who says: "I sent an offer to Liverpool by fax on Tuesday and am waiting for a reply from them.

"We're not speaking to the player at the moment because we want to do this in the right way and make sure that Liverpool are happy.

"Everybody knows that Mascherano would like to change team and to change country. He also has a good relationship with our manager Rafa Benitez.

"We've made a very good offer, around the amount they are asking for. We have a strong team here, the best in Europe, but we would like to add one or two players to make us even stronger."

The bid is around 20million, according to The Currant Bun.

KUYT WANTS INTER MOVE - AGENT --> YESS PLS GET LOST!!
    Posted 26/08/10 08:46

Dirk Kuyt's agent has confirmed that the Dutchman is keen on a move to Inter Milan.

Inter reportedly made an enquiry about Kuyt last week, but were told that the midfielder was not for sale.

However, Kuyt's agent Rob Jansen believes that discussions are ongoing, and the player would be interested in a move.

He is quoted in The Sun as saying: "The clubs continue to talk but Dirk has told Liverpool he no longer wants to be involved as this is something that regards his career and life.

"It doesn't mean he wants to leave at all costs but when a club like Inter comes along it's normal to look into it further."

Roy Hodgson claimed that he had received assurances from Inter president Massimo Moratti that the Italian giants would not make a move for either Kuyt or Javier Mascherano.

However, it has also emerged this morning that Inter have indeed made an offer for Mascherano, and their interest in Kuyt appears to still be a going concern.

Hodgson said on Wednesday: "When he left the club Rafael Benitez signed an agreement that he would not poach players from Liverpool.

"We haven't received an offer from any club so this is something obviously going on behind the scenes, with the agent possibly talking to the manager of Inter Milan.

"We don't welcome any offers, we haven't received an offer and at this late stage of the transfer window it would be remarkably unusual for us to accept an offer for a player we don't want to leave for money we don't need.

"I would suggest, with respect, if his agent had a serious plan to move him to the club he should have been working during the last four to five weeks and not the last few days.

"It is highly unlikely we could receive any offer from another club which we could seriously entertain."

INTER MAKE MASCH BID
    If it is really 20m GBP is a decent offer. Quick close the deal so we can strengthen our squad.

KUYT WANTS INTER MOVE - AGENT --> YESS PLS GET LOST!!
    CC and Rafa will be the happiest men on the planet

1 reunited with his pet another happy that the pest is finally gone

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

On the contrary, who's going to make all the runs for LFC??

Quote Originally Posted by Taurean View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    On the contrary, who's going to make all the runs for LFC??

what's CC going to do with all his g-strings collection?