Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    pls go n love bro rodz.
    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    hokay hokay..

i felt Loved today... thanks CC!
    Quote Originally Posted by eejal View Post
    don't panic laaa you TOOOOT!!

I'm gentle...

Holkay!!

Guess Guess Guess Time!! pls pls...Goo Guess!
    pls dont get me involved...i just break fast with Shakira...shes doin the waka waka on the table now...

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

back by popular demand!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Saturday, August 21, 2010

1). Wigan vs. Chel$ki
    DW Stadium

a). 0-0 DRAW!! cheesecake
    b). 5-0 CHELSEA WIN!!! (dogbax3, Essienx2) blazer_workz
    c) 1-0 Chelsea win!! (drogba) zaren

Sunday, August 22, 2010

2). Fulham vs. manCircle utd clowns!
    Craven Cottage

a). 2-2 DRAW!!! (zamora, gera) cheesecake
    b). 1-0 FULHAM WIN!!! (Mark Schwarzer) blazer_workz
    c) 1-1 draw! (zamora, scholes) zaren

Monday, August 23, 2010

3). manSipTea vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
    City of Manchester stadium

a). 0-1 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (TORRES!!!!) cheesecake
    b). 3-1 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (Gerrard, Kite, Jovanovic) blazer_workz
    c). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (Torres , Jovanovic ) domdomino[/QUOTE]
    d) 1-1 Draw! (Tevez, Gerrard) zaren
    Last edited by zaren; 20th August 2010 at 08:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    kuyt leaving????
    Kuyt agent confirms interest from Inter Milan

on another front:

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson frantically searching for Joe Cole receipt

After Joe Cole added a missed penalty to his red card and court appearance from his first few weeks as a Liverpool player, manager Roy Hodgson has begun frantically looking for his receipt and the details of Chelsea’s returns policy.

http://newsarse.com/2010/08/20/liver...-cole-receipt/

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    Kuyt agent confirms interest from Inter Milan

on another front:

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson frantically searching for Joe Cole receipt

After Joe Cole added a missed penalty to his red card and court appearance from his first few weeks as a Liverpool player, manager Roy Hodgson has begun frantically looking for his receipt and the details of Chelsea’s returns policy.

FOC bro,.... no receipt

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    kuyt agent confirms interest from inter milan

on another front:

liverpool manager roy hodgson frantically searching for joe cole receipt

after joe cole added a missed penalty to his red card and court appearance from his first few weeks as a liverpool player, manager roy hodgson has begun frantically looking for his receipt and the details of chelsea’s returns policy.

yes!!! Dirty kite pls go!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

LIVERPOOL NEWS
    YES!!! Kuyt agent confirms interest from Inter Milan

By Soccernet staff

August 20, 2010

Dirk Kuyt's agent has confirmed that the Liverpool forward has the chance of moving to Treble-winning Inter Milan, although his client is yet to make any final decision over whether to leave Anfield.

Kuyt is a target for Inter coach Rafa Benitez, who brought the Dutchman to Anfield from Feyenoord for a fee of £9 million in August 2006 and relied heavily upon the hard-working forward.

Inter have stepped up their interest in Kuyt after seeing a move for Genoa's Giuseppe Sculli stall and the Netherlands international was conspicuous by his absence in Liverpool's Europa League tie against Trabzonspor on Thursday night.

Though Kuyt's agent insists the player is yet to make a decision over his future, it appears a move to Serie A is a distinct possibility for the 30-year-old.

"Dirk is being professional," Rob Jansen told Voetbal International. "Yes, there is real interest from Inter, but Dirk has not decided yet whether he does want to leave Liverpool. He must think carefully before leaving.

"This is also a complicated transfer. Dirk Kuyt is a Liverpool player. He has an ongoing contract and was recently in the World Cup final. There will be a transfer fee involved. The deal cannot simply go ahead.

"Regardless of the choice Dirk must first consider himself. He can move to Inter or just stay at Liverpool. This is a good position to be in. It is also an option that a player from Inter will be involved in the deal with Kuyt."

KENYON FRONTING LIVERPOOL BID - REPORTS
    Posted 20/08/10 09:33

no wonder he quit chel$ki a few days back!!

Former Chelsea and Manchester United chief executive Peter Kenyon is 'fronting' Kenny Huang's Liverpool takeover bid, according to reports.

Bloomberg reported on Thursday evening that Kenyon, now director at the US-based Creative Arts Agency, has been negotiating with Liverpool on behalf of Huang's bid to buy the club.

Kenyon was reportedly brought in for discussions with Liverpool chairman Martin Broughton because of his experience and expertise in English football, and while his involvement may add some credibility to Huang's bid, the move may not go down well on Merseyside.

However, while Kenyon may be helping with the bid, The Guardian reports that he will not have any role at the club should Huang's takeover go through.

Marc Ganis, an American 'sports executive' and previously involved with Huang's QSL sports group, is no longer working on the deal.

The revelation comes after reports emerged on Thursday that Huang had become disillusioned with the speed of negotiations, claiming that the club were taking too long to verify his funds. The reports suggested Huang was ready to pull out of the deal if things did not move more quickly.

However, The Daily Telegraph reports that 'sources close to the sale process' believe that to be a negotiating tactic, and that Huang will 'issue a statement in the next 24 hours clarifying his position.'

my insider sauce say that LFC will be sold to kenny huang's gang very soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    FOC bro,.... no receipt
    bo return policy la. joe cole ok la! jus dun let him take PK nor go in with crazy tackles!

MASCH COULD RETURN, MILNER DEBUT

Posted 20/08/10 09:47

Joe Cole will miss Liverpool's Premier League trip to Manchester City on Monday through suspension but Javier Mascherano could return.

Cole begins a three-match domestic ban after his sending off against Arsenal last weekend but Mascherano is making good progress in his recovery from a calf injury.

Daniel Agger is less likely to feature after suffering concussion in the Arsenal game but the Dane has not yet been ruled out.

Captain Steven Gerrard will return after being rested for the Europa League tie against Trabzonspor and Fernando Torres is pushing for his first start of the season.

Dirk Kuyt, Glen Johnson, David Ngog and Martin Skrtel could also be back while Christian Poulsen is in contention for a Premier League debut. New goalkeeper Brad Jones is likely to be on the bench.

England midfielder James Milner is set to make his debut for Manchester City.

Milner sat out the 1-0 victory against Timisoara in the Europa League play-off first leg match last night after arriving from Aston Villa.

Manager Roberto Mancini will monitor the fitness of striker Mario Balotelli, who picked up a knock after scoring the winner on his debut.

Summer signings Aleksander Kolarov (ankle) and Jerome Boateng (knee) are again ruled out through injury.

Teams:

Man City (from): Hart, Given, Richards, Zabaleta, Lescott, K Toure, Kompany, Wright-Phillips, Johnson, Milner, Barry, Silva, Vieira, de Jong, Y Toure, Tevez, Adebayor, Robinho, Santa Cruz, Balotelli, Jo, Logan.

Liverpool (from): Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Skrtel, Aurelio, Kuyt, Gerrard, Mascherano, Lucas, Poulsen, Jovanovic, Torres, Ngog, Kyrgiakos, Rodriguez, Babel, Kelly, Wilson, Spearing, Pacheco, Agger, Jones.

COLE: REDS READY FOR CITY
    Posted 20/08/10 13:50

Joe Cole has warned Manchester City that Liverpool are ready for them - even though he will not be facing the big-spending title pretenders next week.

The tough start to Liverpool's Premier League campaign continues on Monday as they travel to Eastlands to face a City side strengthened to the tune of £120million this summer.

Cole must sit out the intriguing clash as he begins a three-match domestic ban for his sending off in last Sunday's season-opening draw against Arsenal.

But the mood at Anfield has been upbeat since the appointment of Roy Hodgson as manager in July and Cole expects the Reds to test City.

The 28-year-old playmaker said: "I'll be cheering the lads on and I think we'll do a good job. We are ready, we are getting stronger.

"It's been a disjointed pre-season but we are getting fitter and fitter. The players are looking better every day.

"We are going there full of confidence after holding Arsenal to a draw."

Cole's arrival on a free transfer from Chelsea has been one of the reasons for the fresh wave of optimism at Liverpool along with pledges of allegiance from Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres.

The England international has had an indifferent start to his career on Merseyside, however, after his weekend red card was followed by a penalty miss in Europe.

Cole shot tamely from 12 yards in the second half as Liverpool failed to build on a slender 1-0 advantage in the first leg of their Europa League play-off against Trabzonspor at Anfield.

"It was a poor penalty," said Cole. "I haven't taken one for about 15 years and I think it might be about another 15 years before I take the next one.

"But you move on and the main thing was the team won."

Cole at least had the satisfaction of creating the only goal of the night for Ryan Babel and he will be able to play in Turkey next week as Liverpool look to secure a place in the group stages.

Hodgson may also consider recalls for the likes of Gerrard, Dirk Kuyt and Glen Johnson, who were all rested with Monday's game in mind.

Cole said: "We were far from vintage but we got the job done and it is always good not to concede at home. We got the win so we are happy.

"It's my job to make goals and I'm happy in my two-and-a-half games I've made two.

"I need to keep on doing it and keep trying to get better. I need to keep improving and keep getting fitter.

"But the main thing is the team, and it's a good result in Europe."

Debutant Christian Poulsen also had a goal disallowed as Liverpool dominated the second half after a drab opening 45 minutes.

Yet with the hosts unable to kill off the tie, Trabzonspor gave warning of their threat as Umut Bulut forced a fine save from Jose Reina.

But that should have given Reina confidence after the error that gifted Arsenal their equaliser last time out. "He is world class," said Cole. "That is what he is there for, to make world-class saves at crucial times."

Hodgson agreed that Reina's save could have been a crucial moment in the tie.

Hodgson said: "We thought it was offside but it wasn't signalled and was a clear goal chance.

"It was probably the one clear chance they had in the game and Pepe produced an outstanding save.

"It is nice to know that he has been able to put Sunday's mistake behind him quickly and once again produce an important save.

"We can thank him for that and we still have a clean sheet to take to Trabzonspor."

Hodgson stood by his decision to make seven changes from the side which faced the Gunners.

"I think it was important to rest them," said the former Fulham boss.

"All of them played for international teams last Wednesday, then they had to play Arsenal in a very intensive game.

"With another important game last night and another on Monday, I think it was important we rotated the players.

"Fortunately the players I chose did not let the club down and did a good job.

"Whether the margin of victory will be enough, only next Thursday will tell."

from mac or kfc?

Quote Originally Posted by shunzi View Post
    from mac or kfc?
    this one is piping hot sauce!!!

almost like mee siam mai hum!!!

your insider or you're kenny huang?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    pls dont get me involved...i just break fast with Shakira...shes doin the waka waka on the table now...
    pls ask dirty kite to go easy on his seductive dance for u ok in case he sprain his back.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    your insider or you're kenny huang?
    we wait for the good news!!!

no more brokeback cowboys!!!

pls ask dirty kite to go easy on his seductive dance for u ok in case he sprain his back.
    Kuyt is the colour code for Shakira skyblue gstring...

we wait for the good news!!!

no more brokeback cowboys!!!
    just hope not another yanks era coming our way...pls bring $$$ to LFC,not sucking LFC dry...

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

1). Wigan vs. Chel$ki
    DW Stadium

d). 3-0 chelski win (drogba,lampa) roDz

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Craven Cottage

d) 2-1 manUre win(looney,barbietoy) roDz

Monday, August 23, 2010

c). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (Torres , Jovanovic ) domdomino[/quote]
    e) 2-1 LIVERPOOL WIN!!! (Torres,Gerrard) roDz

Deregistered

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

1). Wigan vs. Chel$ki
    DW Stadium

e). 6-0 Chel$ki wins (Anelka , Lampa ) domdomino

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Craven Cottage

e) 3-2 Fulham win ( Booby Zamora , Konchesky ) domdomino

Monday, August 23, 2010

c). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (Torres , Jovanovic ) domdomino

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

1). Wigan vs. Chel$ki
    DW Stadium

e). 6-0 Chel$ki wins (Anelka , Lampa ) domdomino
    f). 4-0 Chelsea wins. (F. Lampard, D. Drogba) Canew.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Craven Cottage

e) 3-2 Fulham win ( Booby Zamora , Konchesky ) domdomino
    f). 2-0 MU wins. (W. Rooney, W. Rooney) Canew.

Monday, August 23, 2010

c). 3-2 LIVERPOOL WINS!!! (Torres , Jovanovic ) domdomino
    f). 3-1 Liverpool wins! (S. Gerrard, D. Ngog) Canew.

Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast