Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (47!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

back by popular demand!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). coolsigg ---- > 3pts
    2). bro rodz ---- > 1pt

Saturday, August 21, 2010

1). Wigan vs. Chel$ki
    DW Stadium

Sunday, August 22, 2010

2). Fulham vs. manCircle utd clowns!
    Craven Cottage

Monday, August 23, 2010

3). manSipTea vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB
    City of Manchester stadium
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    some would have gotten it right this time if not for joe COLD!
    cham liao. he tried to be hero n then buang! bring us all down with him!

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano's Barcelona switch hits 'some problems' - agent

Argentina skipper unlikely to head to Nou Camp...

17 Aug 2010 14:21:00

Javier Mascherano’s agent today admitted the midfielder is unlikely to move to Barcelona as a switch to Inter grows more likely.

The Argentina captain has been heavily linked with a potential £25 million transfer to the Nou Camp after he announced his intention to leave Liverpool.

Barcelona were thought to be considering a move for Mascherano after their failed pursuit of Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas left the Spanish champions with £35m to call on.

But Horacio Zandonadi, Mascherano’s representative in Spain, has told Goal.com UK that there are “problems” with his potential transfer to Barcelona.

Zandonadi said: “It will be difficult now for Mascherano to sign for Barcelona. There are some problems.”

This statement echoes words from Barca's sporting director Andoni Zubizaretta who stated yesterday that the battler does not "fit into our season plan".

Speaking to Spanish publication Sport he said: “There is still nothing with [Javier] Mascherano, in fact he is a player who does not fit into our season plan."

That leaves Mascherano running out of escape routes – with a reunion with former Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez at Inter seemingly his only way out of Anfield.

Liverpool are yet to receive a formal offer for the 26-year-old and Inter president Massimo Moratti recently baulked at the £25m asking price.

However, the European champions now have the cash available to bid for Mascherano following Mario Balotelli’s £24m switch to Manchester City. It is also understood that Inter’s imminent signing of Genoa midfielder Giuseppe Sculli will not block a deal for the Argentine star.

It is believed Barcelona could not agree on the terms of the deal with Liverpool, with Reds boss Roy Hodgson unwilling to accept a proposal of £12m plus former Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb.

There were also question marks over the Spanish giants’ need for a top quality defensive midfielder following Sergio Busquets’ impressive performances for club and country last season.

After the Catalans’ failure to land Fabregas, new Barcelona president Sandro Rosell is eager to land a world class signing, but coach Pep Guardiola does not see signing Mascherano as a priority and would rather invest the money elsewhere.

Hodgson has revealed he is still hopeful of keeping Mascherano, who played in Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Arsenal and is expected to feature against Turkish side Trabzonspor on Thursday if he recovers from an ankle knock.

Nevertheless, a gentleman’s agreement remains in place that Liverpool will let the player leave should they receive an acceptable bid.

Speculation of a move to Inter will grow with the news that Barcelona’s interest has cooled.

Benitez is a huge fan of Mascherano, who he initially loaned from West Ham United in February 2007 before making the move permanent a year later.

Mascherano has cited personal reasons as his main motivation for wanting to push through a deal to leave Anfield, where he maintains a strong relationship with the supporters.

Liverpool interested in £13m-rated Dinamo Kiev striker Artem Milevskiy

Reds have to sell before they can buy the forward...

17 Aug 2010 08:15:00

laksa sauce!

Liverpool are considering a move for Dinamo Kiev forward Artem Milevskiy as manager Roy Hodgson looks to bolster his strikeforce.

The Ukrainian international, whose contract expires in August 2011 and will become a free agent next summer, is seeking a move abroad after eight years at Kiev and is a target for Hodgson should funds become available at Anfield following Javier Mascherano’s proposed £25 million switch to Inter Milan.

Hodgson has stated his desire to add attacking reinforcements to his squad as his current striking options are limited to Fernando Torres, David N’Gog and Dirk Kuyt.

He has most recently been linked with West Ham striker Carlton Cole and PSV Eindhoven forward Ola Toivonen, but now the highly rated Milevskiy has joined that list of targets.

The 25-year-old would not come cheap and his club are demanding a £13m transfer fee with little room for negotiation. With Liverpool’s ownership uncertain and debts of £237m with the Royal Bank of Scotland, the Reds would have to sell before they could afford to make a bid for Milevskiy.

Liverpool are just one of a number of Premier League clubs tracking Milevskiy, who has been heavily linked with Russian side Lokomotiv Moscow during the summer.

"Milevskiy is a player who could play for Liverpool, Manchester United or Chelsea," his agent Dennis Lachter told Goal.com UK. "He is a top level player and we have had some serious interest from one major Premier League club.

"At the moment English teams are waiting until they have more money before they buy players.

"But when the market starts to move, managers will have more money to spend and then something might happen.”

Milevskiy is considered one of the most talented players in Eastern Europe, a technically skilful forward who prefers to play off a targetman rather than as a main striker, despite his 6ft 3in frame.

Lachter has urged suitors to make their move for the Belarusian-born forward sooner rather than later and has warned they face a tough task in convincing Dinamo Kiev to sell their star man.

He added: "It can take many days and weeks to sign a player from Ukrainian and Russian clubs – it is not a transfer you can do in one day.

"It is not a great joy to negotiate with these clubs – I can tell you this from many years of experience.

"At the moment Milevskiy will continue to play for Dinamo Kiev – but in football everything can change in an hour."

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Liverpool interested in £13m-rated Dinamo Kiev striker Artem Milevskiy

simi lai eh?

Hodgson: 'I may send Aquilani out on loan'

Coffee time!!

Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson has confirmed that he is considering the possibility of sending Alberto Aquilani out on loan in an effort to help him regain first-team football.

The Italian midfielder has endured an injury-stricken campaign last year after joining the Merseyside club last summer and has not enjoyed a regular run in the team.

Speaking after Liverpool's 1-0 win against Trabzonspor in the Europa League Hodgson confirmed: "At the moment we are considering loaning him to an Italian club.

"I didn't want to use him tonight in case the loan goes through because for Aquilani it's very important this year that he plays regular football, every week as the number one man on the team sheet.

"I can't promise him that here so if a loan move to Italy could help him in that respect it might be good for all parties. It would certainly be what he needs, it would certainly protect the value of the player and when he does return to Liverpool no doubt we will see the Aquilani that we signed before he came here injured last year."

The former Roma man has previously been linked with a move to Napoli this summer, something his agent Franco Zavaglia denied.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    simi lai eh?
    RH understand the fact that our strike force is F9 so he need to sign another E8 striker to boost the F9 strike force.

Hodgson: 'I may send Aquilani out on loan'

this one not even F9, not graded because absent due to MC

this one not even F9, not graded because absent due to MC
    that one we stil need RH to remind us of his presence.

that one we stil need RH to remind us of his presence.
    RH found out that the fella probably EM3, not suitable for EPL

RH found out that the fella probably EM3, not suitable for EPL

shud go to serie A for further soccer education!

at times like this, where the hell is raf999?! he signed this sicknote for LFC!!!

i take the blame, its my fault that he miss it..

what is cole trying to do? trying to outdo the magnificent vomit blood seven????

red card and missed penalty....
    what is next?

Deregistered

what is cole trying to do? trying to outdo the magnificent vomit blood seven????

red card and missed penalty....
    what is next?
    next will be a long long term injury.

Quote Originally Posted by domdomino View Post
    next will be a long long term injury.

cham liao. he tried to be hero n then buang! bring us all down with him!
    hanor, why dont let Torres take the penalty? COLD still dare to say:

"It's my job to MAKE goals. I'm happy that in two-and-half games I've made two. It's just a case of keeping on doing it and getting better."

If that's the case, next time please dont "ge kiang" and try to SCORE goals!
    Last edited by coolsigg; 20th August 2010 at 10:35 AM.

any highlights??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    any highlights??
    http://www.matchhighlight.com/uefa/l...-0trabzonspor/

thks bro, 1 goal very dangerous...... next trip there must be careful.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

nice release by j cole and seem like babel starting to get his confidence back

we need more people share the goal scoring responsibility