Organizing an outing for people (newbies or seniors) who interest to shoot sunrise at this great & wonderful place.
Date: 14th August, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 6:15am (Briefing & Headcount)
Meeting Point : The Floating Deck is situated at Bedok Reservoir Park (near Blk 743 Bedok Reservoir Road)
Contact Person : Jacobs, 97983246
6:30am - 9am : Shooting along Bedok Reservoir and find various good shooting point.
9am onwards : Having Breakfast & Chit-Chat @ Bedok Reservoir Hawker Center (Blk 739).
[Items To bring:]
1) DSLR Camera + lens(es) [Wide Angle Lens are recommended], P&S Camera or Film Camera
2) Tripod. This is essential. (If don't want to bring, definately cannot get your good & sharp image.)
3) Water Bottle (off-course fill with drink water)
4) Torchlight (If Applicable)
5) Camera Manual (If you are newbie. I only able to teach/guide for Canon gear)
[How to get there:]
Bus Services 18, 21, 22, 28, 65, 66, 67, 69 and 228 to Bedok Reservoir Road
Carparks are available at Sheng Siong Supermarket (Blk 739A)
== Stop Here ==
Limited to 10 people for current moment
== Outing will be call off or postpone if found bad weather (Eg:Raining) ==