Hi brothers and sisters from CS! =) I really in need of help from those who know and also if you have experience on travelling over there.
I will be travelling in Europe for about 6 weeks at the end of August and did research on it. However, i am still unable to finalize my transportation. I found that Eurorail pass is super expensive, hence wondering if i can buy point to point tickets.
The places i will be travelling will be as follows:
1. Swiss (zurich, interlaken, lucerne, Jungfraujoch, zematt)
2. from zematt, we hope to get a train to freiburg (germany)
3. Germany (rust, blackforest, fussen, munich)
4. from munich, get a train to prague
5. we will hang around in prague for 4 days and may travel to Bohemian paradise (day tour)
6. then get a train to Hungary (budapest)
7. we will hang around in budapest for 4 days and then taking a train to Austria (Vienna, Wien)
8. then in Vienna about 2 days and train to Salzburg and then to Italy (Venice).
9. Then about 2 weeks in Italy.
Sorry for this long list. Hope you guys who have travel to the following places before can provide me with some details on the transportation part?
I know Swiss itself, they have got a swiss rail pass within the country. For Germany, it will be the Bahn rail to prague. Afterwhich from prague onwards, information on the rails is super hard to find.
Really appreciate if you can provide some details for me and also if you know what are some areas i really need to look out for.