Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion to shoot at "Homes"

hey denis u into martial arts too???

Default suggestion

I would suggest you all go to the old folks home and ophernage at serangoon garden.They are just beside each other so can 1 stone kill 2 bird.

You can get there by Ang mo kio ave 10 blk 459,beside there got a expressway and just cross the underpass under the expressway and you will reach there.

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    in....but need spec date first...haha....stuck in camp...today from 8 am till now no time to breathe....
    haha..is okie! when you're free then ask no rush.
    mean time i'll find for those contacts too. any info pls update on this form.

advance thanks to those who will give info.

hey denis u into martial arts too???
    how on the earth you know ?

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    I would suggest you all go to the old folks home and ophernage at serangoon garden.They are just beside each other so can 1 stone kill 2 bird.

You can get there by Ang mo kio ave 10 blk 459,beside there got a expressway and just cross the underpass under the expressway and you will reach there.
    Thanks! will check that place out, and talk to them.
    thanks again

snapboy lives ang mo kio,
    witness lives kensingston park,
    sure you all know the place,but i personally doubt the management will allows shooting in there cause they may be scare their pics will end up somewhere and wats to follow,i shall not elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    snapboy lives ang mo kio,
    witness lives kensingston park,
    sure you all know the place,but i personally doubt the management will allows shooting in there cause they may be scare their pics will end up somewhere and wats to follow,i shall not elaborate.
    haha, i think we can sgin some black and white paper, that any of the pictures will be post on any where will blah blah..??
    is only for our protoforlio.

Quote Originally Posted by denis
    haha, i think we can sgin some black and white paper, that any of the pictures will be post on any where will blah blah..??
    is only for our protoforlio.
    Guys, let not jump into any conclusions or whatever. You've yet to make the 1st contact. Let see how things developed 1st before coming out with any plans.

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Guys, let not jump into any conclusions or whatever. You've yet to make the 1st contact. Let see how things developed 1st before coming out with any plans.
    yapz! i'll find the contacts tml! starting working the engine!

Well, may be we should go there few times first, get to know some of the people there, so that it would be much comfortable if there's communication. From my opinion, it would be much easier if they (old people, etc) know you.

count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaslee
    count me in!
    Count on me Singapore~~~ Count on me Singapore~~~ Count on me and the best and more, together singapore, singapore...

yesh, vin that's what i'm planning to do.

Pls list down name.

1) Denis
    2)
    3)

Pls list down name.

1) Denis
    2) Nicholas Lee
    3)

i have experience of going to a home. i guess i will have to keep the name of the home confidential. if really interested maybe can pm me. but i dun think they like the idea of a few photographers going in to take photos of old folks. children home maybe still can. in fact, the last time i went, which was quite recent, they only gave me access to the first floor. and i am NOT allowed to take photos of old folks alone... meaning i can take them together when they are having their meals, etc. reason is cos there used to be some fellows who went and take photographs abt them, and whip up some sad story abt old folks living in homes.

but of cos, the person in charge there let me have a one time visit, and i was still able to take the photos i want... but harder due to the limited access... i don't know if it will be the same in other homes, but jus sharing my exp...

anyway, gd luck... some old folks are real grumpy... they stared at me, making me a bit uncomfortable.... but most are very friendly, and they really appreciate it if you listen to them... in fact, one showed me his "kung fu" while another sung me a song and asked me if its nice...

1) Denis
    2) Nicholas Lee
    3) Tunster

yup...i live in gardens..count me in if its there and i will let u guys know if i booked out haiz....but i still feel tt those the schools got contact wif is better...coz the homes are used to big big groups of visitors....not juz solely for photo session....also for community involvement??

1) Denis
    2) Nicholas Lee
    3) Tunster
    4) CYRN
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Question

yup...i live in gardens..count me in if its there and i will let u guys know if i booked out haiz....but i still feel tt those the schools got contact wif is better...coz the homes are used to big big groups of visitors....not juz solely for photo session....also for community involvement??
    that's not a bad idea too. why not you get the contacts from them, then we go down and talk to them?

i wanna go down the one @ serangoon garden.

Quote Originally Posted by bsplenden
    i have experience of going to a home. i guess i will have to keep the name of the home confidential. if really interested maybe can pm me. but i dun think they like the idea of a few photographers going in to take photos of old folks. children home maybe still can. in fact, the last time i went, which was quite recent, they only gave me access to the first floor. and i am NOT allowed to take photos of old folks alone... meaning i can take them together when they are having their meals, etc. reason is cos there used to be some fellows who went and take photographs abt them, and whip up some sad story abt old folks living in homes.

but of cos, the person in charge there let me have a one time visit, and i was still able to take the photos i want... but harder due to the limited access... i don't know if it will be the same in other homes, but jus sharing my exp...

anyway, gd luck... some old folks are real grumpy... they stared at me, making me a bit uncomfortable.... but most are very friendly, and they really appreciate it if you listen to them... in fact, one showed me his "kung fu" while another sung me a song and asked me if its nice...
    thanks for sharing! haha, they're cute! oh, btw, they give the access to you only at 1st floor? what's the 1st floor like? only they're eating, having actitives ?

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    1) Denis
    2) Nicholas Lee
    3) Tunster
    4) CYRN
    Dear CYRN,

Don't bully the newbies huh!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast