Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pain in shoulder.

Default Re: Pain in shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Doc say that it is most likely muscle pain. But it is as you say with the dull ache to stiffness on the shoulder, except it will slowly get worst and worst as it travels from my shoulder to the lower back of my head. After time, it will disappear before you realise it. I have no problem rising my upper arm and scratching my back and it doesn't affect my upper arm, only my shoulder to lower back of my head.

BTW I am only 23
    haha, ok then it should not be frozen shoulder. It is an old men problem for people like me...
    Canon 5D Mark II | 24-105L | 35L | 85L II | 135L | Samyang 14mm 2.8

Quote Originally Posted by CS TAN View Post
    haha, ok then it should not be frozen shoulder. It is an old men problem for people like me...
    For your info, I got a cause of gout. Doc was amazed because I am only 22 that time and I am not like some sickly old man look. To the 18 in the market now, watch what you eat and don't think that just by exercise, you can burn everything. I used to train and go gym, gout still stike due to high urinal acid and over protein.

Sounds scary... I switched from sling bag to backpack because of this reason too. Lopsided while shooting, really not easy.

That said, the load of the backpack still bears down on my shoulders, causing my neck to shoulder muscle to sore. Sooner or later I will get the waist system from think tank which I believe will help alleviate the weight substantially off my back!

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    For your info, I got a cause of gout. Doc was amazed because I am only 22 that time and I am not like some sickly old man look. To the 18 in the market now, watch what you eat and don't think that just by exercise, you can burn everything. I used to train and go gym, gout still stike due to high urinal acid and over protein.
    Very good advise. Watch your diet if you want to enjoy a more complete live style. I am 64 and still carry my 5D + a light manual zoom around. I just bombarded my 3 sons, 30, 34 and 36 over National Day. Cut down your intake of rice, potatoes, white bread, deep fried stuff, all processed food like canned stuff, and most of all, those deadly soft drinks. My generation, we become diabetics only after the age of 55, but now, there are 15 year old diabetics. Eat only fresh food. It used to be 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away' but now you will most likely get the same amount of vitamins in 50 apples. Work hard, shoot more, eat well, stay healthy to enjoy photography.
    Home is where the heart is.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123