Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

Default Re: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

Quote Originally Posted by wootsk View Post
    Uncle, you how old when you bought your first house sia? Lets say 12 years old, now 2010 so you are 84 years old? Must take care and not see so much monitor screen lea. Not good for the eye.
    Bro...Uncle here is 98 this year. See them all already. I use LCDs when it first came out and have been using LCD cos it's easy on my eyes. It's nice knowing we have nice lads like you.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Default Re: Is it worth S$388 for Vitacon 67mm DSLR HD Pro-Series MC AF Digital 0.5x Wide?

I was kena con last night,i did pay SD230 for the VITACON 0.45 Wide angle 58mm
    What the unethical honest dealer ,I mean the World Wide Camera @Peninsula Plaza.
    Really useless to Make report to CASE?

Quote Originally Posted by newbiehead View Post
    What the unethical honest dealer ,I mean the World Wide Camera @Peninsula Plaza.
    Why did you buy without researching?
    Alpha

Deregistered

Conned already,just move on and avoid that shop in future...

hi all

I'm a newbie also, i bought from ap $200 dollar and the lucky plaze is a conned place now i see the thread u said this piece of thing cost only $50 buck it also conned in funan also.

Quote Originally Posted by angww08 View Post
    hi all

I'm a newbie also, i bought from ap $200 dollar and the lucky plaze is a conned place now i see the thread u said this piece of thing cost only $50 buck it also conned in funan also.
    Worldwide cameras is not in funan.
    Alpha

When Ang Mo got "conned" in expensive dish in Singapore it gets into our news media.
    Plate of fish, chilli carb etc..

Should exposed them in our local newspapers (Newpaper,chinese "wan"or "jao" pao etc..) lo.

Cannot get money back but can help minimise if not prevent this from future happening
    with their big name in the newspapers. Maybe feel shiok

guys, just spread the words to friends & relatives lor.

no use depending on authority if u not ang moh, sad but its reality.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Why did you buy without researching?
    they play psycho to me...
    i was like kena bomoh....siao siao go and buy...

but i went there and argue with the boss....
    they talk alot of **** to me...i did record it.

then i intend to go and stand at their shop, when ppl is start dealing with them..i will pass them an article regarding how they cheating.
    but by doing this, am i breach any law?
    i will not enter thier shop. just stand infront of thier shop...
    i want to chop down all ang mo big carrot, untill they return/ refund to me..
    will this work?
    or i m too childish?

then i intend to go and stand at their shop, when ppl is start dealing with them..i will pass them an article regarding how they cheating.
    will this work?
    or i m too childish?
    I'm not sure if you are violating the law but cases like this have happened before, even though its not a camera shop.
    http://www.jialat.com/2008/08/07/cus...im-lim-square/
    Look out for your own safety more than anything else

will this work?
    or i m too childish?

i will be angry too if i am you. that is your hard earn money.

you are not committing an offence if you tell them the truth. meaning tell other customer how much they sell and then also let them know what other shop are selling.

correct me if i am wrong.

will this work?
    or i m too childish?
    Girl...what you do is disrupting the vendor from performing a "fair trade". By definition...you are creating a public nuisance. If the vendor wants to take action, they can report to police your actions which is deem a public nuisance.

Privately, they can take out a private summons against you for obstructing their business and thus cause them to loose money whether real or implied.

Your recourse: If you can show beyond a reasonable doubt that your purchase price was unreasonable, then you have recourse to claim back the money through a small claims tribunal. Act quickly through CASE or kiss your stupidity goodbye.

Hope that helps.
    Dreamz is the Alternate Realty | Stand Up and Be Counted

Quote Originally Posted by hotwork77 View Post
    Girl...what you do is disrupting the vendor from performing a "fair trade". By definition...you are creating a public nuisance. If the vendor wants to take action, they can report to police your actions which is deem a public nuisance.

Privately, they can take out a private summons against you for obstructing their business and thus cause them to loose money whether real or implied.

Your recourse: If you can show beyond a reasonable doubt that your purchase price was unreasonable, then you have recourse to claim back the money through a small claims tribunal. Act quickly through CASE or kiss your stupidity goodbye.

Hope that helps.
    thankx for ur advice...
    but i really beh tahan....actually i trying to do like that not only because i want to get back my money (offcause this is the main point la)but i really hope to prevent ppl kena con again.
    honestly, i am a WP holder in singapore just for half a year, i assume i am still a tourist, but unfortunely i cant make a complain to tourism department because of the WP...my feeling is damn ****!
    i did call to CASE, but they said the shop owner can ingore the complaint letter send out by CASE, if i still wanna chase the money, i need to go to court, i worry this will affected my record in spore.so i dare not to take this risk.

but as i said, i did record some of our conversation , 1st part he said the retail price is SD350, and then 2part he did show me a receipt (i m not sure it is true or not)saying that he did sold to other ppl at SD358, means that me did sell something higher than the retail price.
    My question is : can i complaint this to CASE eventhought i m not the buyer?

thankx for ur advice...
    but i really beh tahan....actually i trying to do like that not only because i want to get back my money (offcause this is the main point la)but i really hope to prevent ppl kena con again.
    honestly, i am a WP holder in singapore just for half a year, i assume i am still a tourist, but unfortunely i cant make a complain to tourism department because of the WP...my feeling is damn ****!
    i did call to CASE, but they said the shop owner can ingore the complaint letter send out by CASE, if i still wanna chase the money, i need to go to court, i worry this will affected my record in spore.so i dare not to take this risk.

but as i said, i did record some of our conversation , 1st part he said the retail price is SD350, and then 2part he did show me a receipt (i m not sure it is true or not)saying that he did sold to other ppl at SD358, means that me did sell something higher than the retail price.
    My question is : can i complaint this to CASE eventhought i m not the buyer?
    I think CASE will just regard it as a hearsay, there's no proof no receipt (at your end) and no first hand account of what happened in that case, so they won't even handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    I think CASE will just regard it as a hearsay, there's no proof no receipt (at your end) and no first hand account of what happened in that case, so they won't even handle it.
    Worldwide Cameras is infamous. They have been reported to CASE many times, but the problem is nobody's ever willing to follow up on it in court.
    Alpha

Worldwide Cameras is infamous. They have been reported to CASE many times, but the problem is nobody's ever willing to follow up on it in court.
    I guess Singaporeans in general will go out of their way to avoid going to court, asian tradition i guess? or the amount is not large enough for them to want to spend time and effort to follow up in the small claims court.

I'm not really interested in the main Vitacon incident. That's all too common. Maybe it pays to have limited access to money like me- it forces you to search far and wide for the best prices and only buy what you need.

What I'm more interested in is how RUSY became IRMAN
    Olympian

Quote Originally Posted by candycaine View Post
    I'm not really interested in the main Vitacon incident. That's all too common. Maybe it pays to have limited access to money like me- it forces you to search far and wide for the best prices and only buy what you need.

What I'm more interested in is how RUSY became IRMAN
    Hahaha, maybe the full name is RUSY IRMAN?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha, maybe the full name is RUSY IRMAN?

Maybe he made a 'clone account' of, well, himself.
    Olympian

Worldwide cameras is not in funan.
    I believe she was referring to AP = Alan Photo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast